onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

It's All Kicking Off!

Richard...

also, roberts and owen were talking to fans before the game, i was only there for a couple of minutes but they seemed to be talking fairly candidly so perhaps other people can report on what they said.

there were rumours of another bust up on the coach to the game though

Advert

The fans have every right to protest after that, GeeGee should not have confronted fans like that, players get stick all the time you should not come out swinging. He will be gone after that no issue, and I hope Gannon follows.

Who the **** does he think he is? Does he think hes too good for this club? Not travelling to the game on the coach with the players (was Horsefield on the coach)? Turing up and just picking the team, not travelling back? this guy is a disgrace READ THS BOARD WATCHERS A DISGRACE.

Picking the team to win a game?? more like picking the team to fit round Geegee, Collins the best defender in the league on the bench, Roberts the best midfielder in the league, not even in the squad.

HE HAS GOT TO GO GOT TO GO NOW.

dimbo is the problem koop ! he picks the team !

Stupid team selection I agree Captain.

Gannon OR Horsfield NEED TO GO. This cannot go on and be swept under the carpet but the board like usual will not make a decision. A football club cannot have a manager and an assistant manager pulling in different directions, it cannot be swept under the carpet.

But the board think they can.

Great reply but I think it's disgraceful that a player does that to his own fans,I've seen a lot better players than Exodus taking stick from fans but they do the right thing and walk away,not stand and want to fight everybody,the man should never pull a Vale shirt on again.

I wish these fans would be like this towards the directors.

Despite what is being said Jim Gannon is not the problem, the board are!!!

How much of a ****ing difficult complex is it to grasp, if the majority of fans would have realised this when it was blatantly obvious 12-18 months ago we wouldn't have Jim Gannon in charge.

If Gannon goes then still the same virus exists.

Spot on, except that I'd argue they've been embarrassing, utterly clueless and completely out of their depth for the last 4-5 years.

This season must go down in history, I've never known anything like it, Gannon should now go and the board for the interim should appoint Grew and Horsefield, if they can get us to the playoffs great, after that the board need to push through an EGM and promote Mo's bid as that is the only future the club will have otherwise we are going nowhere.

Spot on, except that I'd argue they've been embarrassing, utterly clueless and completely out of their depth for the last 4-5 years.

I agree KK.

It was obvious to those who didn't fall for "we are Vale fans" line they were clueless and could think rationally.

It should have been obvious to those who have a modicum of common sense 12-18 months ago.

But no still, after 5 years, a good proportion still don't have a ducking clue what the problem despite it staring them in the face for years.

The fans are more embarassing than the board.

I have just got back, in all the games i have ever attended i have never seen such hatred for any Manager as i witnessed today. It was vile but i can see the fans point. Gannon has lost the plot completely.

The venom shown to Ex was well over the top, he does not pick himself, Goonan picks him cos he knows that it winds the fans up....Because Big Jim Goonan knows best.

A suggestion send him back to Posh and send Goonan on gardening leave........Get the Horse and Grewy back in charge and they together WILL lift the team and regain some team spirit.

Bill Bratt you played a little bit in your time......And you know this *** is NOT playing his best side........Gain yourself a little credit and **** him off.

Archived