onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Park

What are you lot shooting him down about. He makes a valid point that the land is worth a lot more if a supermarket comes along.

How much do you think tesco's spend on that new store in Hanley they seem to do what the hell they like and the road they build just happens to cut Sainsbury's out.

I kind of agree that there would not be much point in building it there its still possible. Tesco's killed Longton and now having a go at Hanley its only a matter of time before they go after burslem and places like it. Do think they could get other land in the area cheaper though

Advert

What are you lot shooting him down about. He makes a valid point that the land is worth a lot more if a supermarket comes along.

How much do you think tesco's spend on that new store in Hanley they seem to do what the hell they like and the road they build just happens to cut Sainsbury's out.

I kind of agree that there would not be much point in building it there its still possible. Tesco's killed Longton and now having a go at Hanley its only a matter of time before they go after burslem and places like it. Do think they could get other land in the area cheaper though

What did the Travel Centre NEXT DOOR to Vale Park used to be, until it failed ?

There is plenty of derelict brownfield land around Burslem that would be suitable and that doesn't have a football stadium parked on top of it.

What did the Travel Centre NEXT DOOR to Vale Park used to be, until it failed ?

There is plenty of derelict brownfield land around Burslem that would be suitable and that doesn't have a football stadium parked on top of it.

No I agree do not think it would make sense but tesco's don't make sense to me so they might do it because they can.

If Mo wants to sell the ground and move us to somewhere else that has no moaning residence around it might work also. We could then go back to being a party venue without sound limiters and also have concerts

No I agree do not think it would make sense but tesco's don't make sense to me so they might do it because they can.

If Mo wants to sell the ground and move us to somewhere else that has no moaning residence around it might work also. We could then go back to being a party venue without sound limiters and also have concerts

Where and when has Mo said he want's to move from Vale Park ? in fact, he said that they would remain there for generations ......

**** me, come build a supermarket at my house then!

EDIT: It will be worth even more if Mo wants to build a football club, and make it successful. Now theres an idea, but probably Mo would rather less attractive housing market ay?

I am losing the will to live here.

Hang in there Bon Ami - Melbourne awaits ===

Archived