onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Glenn Oliver a desparate man

Timothius

Dave F some weeks ago also retracted what he said about Glenn, Sydney now states the same yet you state the opposite

Tim, are you now saying Sydney is a liar and are you now saying Glenn has again bullied Sydney in to making that letter too?

Advert

By chance, I was introduced to Mr Pickthorne at the EGM and I had a brief chat.

Without going into too much detail, I'm surprised and disappointed he agreed to sign such a letter.

I would have put something on here about Mr. Oliver's conduct during the three weeks which have passed since the EGM, but I chose not to in order to respect the privacy of the gentleman in question.

However what he told me on the day contrasts against the contents of the letter.

Shock horror Santa in another OVF exclusive.:razz:

Maybe Mr Oliver as threatened legal action against his accusers so that letter by Mr Pickthorne as been posted as an apology ?????

Another thread.......

of the same old ****

how boring, how repetitive and how predictable

Well what do you expect when a director of a football club gets handscrawled letters signed by an elderly shareholder that he previously thought was fair game to visit at home to get him to change his vote? The man is a disgrace.

i think the gentleman in question should be left in peace

i just wonder why glenn had to go to such lengths to get the poor guy write a letter then ask to post it on here

i had forgot about the whole affair to be honest maybe it would have been better to just let it go rather than trying to proove a point

I agree.

We all know what Oliver is capable of, he's a vile, two faced bully.

For the sake of this old geezer (no not Glenn) Mr Pickthorne, let's leave him out of it. It's obvious he doesn't want to pursue anything and wants to keep his distance for his own reasons. Let's not make life difficult for this chap.

What the truth is and what appears on a public forum that could be liable could be miles apart

Dave F some weeks ago also retracted what he said about Glenn, Sydney now states the same yet you state the opposite

Tim, are you now saying Sydney is a liar and are you now saying Glenn has again bullied Sydney in to making that letter too?

No I am saying why has Oliver done this? Sydney Pickthorne was encouraged to vote with the board by Oliver and the next day changed his mind. Mr Pickthorne doesn't want to make a fuss which is his choice. Olivers conduct has been reported to the Football League and FA. All these things are fact if Oliver wants to try legal action good luck to him

No I am saying why has Oliver done this? Sydney Pickthorne was encouraged to vote with the board by Oliver and the next day changed his mind. Mr Pickthorne doesn't want to make a fuss which is his choice. Olivers conduct has been reported to the Football League and FA. All these things are fact if Oliver wants to try legal action good luck to him

So Glenns damned if he does because he's hassling Syd and damned if he doesn't because then it must be true

I dislike Glenn more than most Tim but if I was Glenn I would probably have done similar If I'd not done as was accused. I guess alot also depends on how you define bullying as Glenns a big fat lump so he could easily be intimidating without trying to be and we all know he's just naturally obnoxious :yes:

is that the letter on the locked thread???? When I first saw it, I thought it was a wind up. Noit only does it have a crossed out word in it but seems to have been written as an after thought.

i think it's just the normal glenn to be honest never admits he's in the wrong goes on and on to make you concede or to proove himself

as for the gentleman it's a wrong that he has had to get involved in such matters i seriously feel sorry for the poor chap

maybe we could chip in and get the guy summet for all the **** he's been through

I was going to start a thread called "N.Kent is a penis - Exclusive'.

However, I was told that it couldn't be an exclusive if everybody already knew it was true.

Might be penis but you won't bully me off here or stop me from having a point off view opposite to yourself.

I would put your name calling down to those off a desperate man with not a lot off B****x Discuss?

Easily found by the way and if your not off the SEO clan will be about 1st game for an open discussion plenty on here who know who i am.....

Hmmm. While reading the responses to what has or has not or might have happened- this situation with oliver being described as a despicable act leaves me thinking what other acts are going on behind the scenes. Is he or will he be the only person to be linked with very dubious and outrageous acts before time has run its course?

I have no idea to what went on regarding Glenn and Syd on the day of the egm but that letter had me in stitches:cool: what the **** is going on at Fawlty Towers? Every day gets remarkably more mental with each day:unsure:

Port Vale Football Club is a complete joke at the moment but that thread with that letter on it was a complete and utter embarrassment!

Christ almighty!!!!!:(

is that the letter on the locked thread???? When I first saw it, I thought it was a wind up. Noit only does it have a crossed out word in it but seems to have been written as an after thought.

It's from an elderly Gentleman whom should have been kept out off any off the arguements instead off being used to point score for both partys.

If there was any decency left at Vale Pk he should be left alone.

Archived