onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

When is Bratt back???

Advert

not to me you did,nt , you were rude and patronising ,if one of my grandkids had replied with your "stop gobbing off reply" they would have been grounded for life .

If you go back to your original post to where I said you were gobbing off, you will see the reason why I said it, you were making out that Micky Adams was putting money into the club, and Mark, Simms wasn't, if that upset you then i'm sorry.

all the protesting is just ripping the club apart

This is a Championship size club and Horton had assembled a good young squad of players mostly from Premiership clubs and promotion from League 1 back into the Championship just was around the corner....it is V2001 who have been ripping the club apart.

They got control of the club through loans and using the fans money and have gone on to asset strip the squad (Foyle made them 1.5 million from player sales and cup runs) and have continued to borrow to fund control.

The club is insolvent in all but name and add the yearly losses to the loans

then V2001 have losses of around £500,000 a year and are now a mid-table league 2 club and just one bad season away from non-league status.

There is a local multi-millionaire worth over 60 million who wants to put 5 million into the club with a plan for Academy status and a return to Championship football....this has been rejected without one single reason

being given apart from some racist comments.

It all sounds like good enough reasons to protest.

Before Bill Bratt became chairman i had never heard or seen the bloke, so my opinion on him was that he was apparently a fellow Vale fan, so he had a head start on that front.

Now, having endured years of his " leadership ", his incompetence, his fabricated truths and his reluctance to let go, i have formed an opinion on him.... I don't like him.

Is Bill Bratt well liked ?

Was he a regular at Vale Park before his time at the top ?

me thinks u lot just like shouting at windows after the match.

The Directors have not attended games,the local and national media have got the story,an EGM was forced on the Board,the Board have been reduced from 8 to 3,the Board got a vote of no confidence,the Board have been voted out of power and cannot function,Bratt is technically nolonger Chairman,the

fans and media await the resignation of the final three failed Directors.....it

seems to have been working this shouting at windows.

The other stategy "Starve Em Out" and the season ticket boycott will in the long run be the killer campaign as it really sets a limit on how much longer the non-functioning vote of no confidence Board can hang on and they will find it very difficult to last the summer and must know that they are already on borrowed time.

If you go back to your original post to where I said you were gobbing off, you will see the reason why I said it, you were making out that Micky Adams was putting money into the club, and Mark, Simms wasn't, if that upset you then i'm sorry.

no problem ........... my original question was simply to seek clarity about micky joining the board against mark joining.No-one should ever take away the financial input provided by mark in the past, just seems a bit odd the situation remains the same(either mark or micky on the board still creates a 3 to 1 vote for the board)......

Archived