onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale will get promoted

yorky valiant

Yes and you've been Hopeful and optimistic every year for the last 8 years of Bill Bratt and his gang and guess what.

You've been wrong and every season ended in utter failure.

9th year lucky eh? keep dreaming...

Like i say, like most clubs...

All part of being a fan.

THIS IS THE YEAR...

Advert

You dont iron jeans mate..... Surely !!

And I have a life...

Its great and full of optimism and good things..

Roll on August...League 1 here we come...

Princey, I would love to share your optimism, but the last 6-8 years of being also rans under V2001 have drained it from me.

But I tell you what:

1: If by Christmas 2011 Port Vale F.C. are in the top 3 of Football League 2 Mrs AR and yours truly will donate £200 to the charity of your choice - and no, Port Vale does not qualify as a 'Charity :laugh:

and

2: If Port Vale F.C. gain promotion to Football League 1 for season 2012/13 Mrs AR and yours truly will donate a further £200 to the charity of your choice - again, not Port Vale :)

However, come the end of season 2011/12 your charities have not benefited from our gesture Mrs AR and yours truly will donate the balance left over to a Stoke-on-Trent charity of our choice.

Now, whilst not asking you to reciprocate with your own charity offers you're quite welcome to do so :yes:

Deal? Yes? No?

Regards,

Barry :)

Princey, I would love to share your optimism, but the last 6-8 years of being also rans under V2001 have drained it from me.

But I tell you what:

1: If by Christmas 2011 Port Vale F.C. are in the top 3 of Football League 2 Mrs AR and yours truly will donate £200 to the charity of your choice - and no, Port Vale does not qualify as a 'Charity :laugh:

and

2: If Port Vale F.C. gain promotion to Football League 1 for season 2012/13 Mrs AR and yours truly will donate a further £200 to the charity of your choice - again, not Port Vale :)

However, come the end of season 2011/12 your charities have not benefited from our gesture Mrs AR and yours truly will donate the balance left over to a Stoke-on-Trent charity of our choice.

Now, whilst not asking you to reciprocate with your own charity offers you're quite welcome to do so :yes:

Deal? Yes? No?

Regards,

Bump....

But I tell you what:

and

Deal? Yes? No?

Regards,

Nice offer but like i say im hopeful and optimistic, not depressed and pessimistic and apart from that i dont gamble so i think its best, and my preference that you donate your own hard earned money to your own choice of charity..

Nice offer but like i say im hopeful and optimistic, not depressed and pessimistic and apart from that i dont gamble so i think its best, and my preference that you donate your own hard earned money to your own choice of charity..

Then that's exactly what we'll do :yes:

You may not have sung it at Morecambe, but other posters have seen and heard you do so, why would they lie?

No-one would have heard me do so at the Morecambe game as I never did and werstayinup has confirmed he never heard me at that game.

So I never sang the song after having bought a season ticket so I'm not hypocritical!

No-one would have heard me do so at the Morecambe game as I never did and werstayinup has confirmed he never heard me at that game.

So I never sang the song after having bought a season ticket so I'm not hypocritical!

Have I disputed that you did it at the last game of the season? Karl, heard you before you did buy a ST, didnt he? If you sung it before you bought 1, implying you supported the starve en out campaign then buy one anyway then that in my book is hypocritical.

Archived