His magic black purse slit creeped open,

Let go flocks of them

Shish sookie singabus

Snored like a red merry-go-round horse

And an acid gold bar swirled up and down,

Up and down, in back of the singabus

And the panataloon duck white goose neck quacked

webcore, webcore

on balance i reckon thats the best reason to dismiss mo's bid that i've heard so far!! you make a compelling case for the NO TO MO campaign :ninja:

Advert

In fairness some people's opinions will be based on what they think of him as an individual (rightly or wrongly) rather than his plans or the club. They may see him as untrustworthy based on accounts of how he's conducted himself in business over the years.

From what I have heard off other vale fans,I think your`e right,I think it applies equally to the board we have now as well,I am no fan of v2001 and never have been but the moment I asked a question about the ground I was accused of being a follower of the board,the simple question is, how many people do you think are put off mo, simply by the intolerance of a few posters who dont want to tolerate others simply voicing concerns they have,whatever they maybe or not being sure he is right for the job,and no, before any one asks I don`t have an alternative, but that still doesnt mean he is the right choice does it?just the only one ,hobsons choice.

They don't have reasons Tench, they just believe everything Bratt says even though he is a complusive liar.

Thats a little unfair Tim - I've posted a few times on here why I wasn't for Mo (& I'd just like to add that I admire him for how he's sticking at it & not being put off by Bratts delaying tactics) - my original reasons were for his history of getting easily fed up with red tape a couple of times - the radio thing, the regeneration thing, theres a couple of valid reasons in my eyes. That doesn't mean I want tarring as a Bratt believer, coz I ain't. I originally asked a question on whether he'd rent the ground back to the club, which he kindly responded through LB that he wouldn't. My other concerns remain, re the couple of quit things.

Thats the trouble on these forums, people tend to...can't think of the word, tired after a long shift, but something like typecast everyone to the same belief.

So for clarity, I worry that he'll get fed up. BUT, the guy is winning me over, hence my removal of my old signature!!

Only one thing to say

Those little golden birdies look at them

And the mystic Egypt tossle dangling down

Old sleeper-man shish, don't wake him

Up one hand broom star was an obi-man

revered throughout the bone-**** land

Let go flocks of them

Shish sookie singabus

webcore, webcore

PS, are you f***ing retarded?

In fairness some people's opinions will be based on what they think of him as an individual (rightly or wrongly) rather than his plans or the club. They may see him as untrustworthy based on accounts of how he's conducted himself in business over the years.

And there's the rub.

Only one thing to say

Those little golden birdies look at them

And the mystic Egypt tossle dangling down

Old sleeper-man shish, don't wake him

Up one hand broom star was an obi-man

revered throughout the bone-**** land

Let go flocks of them

Shish sookie singabus

webcore, webcore

I would have thought at least Tunstall Potter would recognise the lyrics to Golden Birdies!

I don't trust Mo either. You only have to ask local businessmen and employees at The Sentinel as to why.

I tend to take people as i find them, and not judge them on heresay.....But if you would like to elaborate i am all ears.

This i heard this and heard that has no substance. Please tell. :)

Thats a little unfair Tim - I've posted a few times on here why I wasn't for Mo (& I'd just like to add that I admire him for how he's sticking at it & not being put off by Bratts delaying tactics) - my original reasons were for his history of getting easily fed up with red tape a couple of times - the radio thing, the regeneration thing, theres a couple of valid reasons in my eyes. That doesn't mean I want tarring as a Bratt believer, coz I ain't. I originally asked a question on whether he'd rent the ground back to the club, which he kindly responded through LB that he wouldn't. My other concerns remain, re the couple of quit things.

Thats the trouble on these forums, people tend to...can't think of the word, tired after a long shift, but something like typecast everyone to the same belief.

So for clarity, I worry that he'll get fed up. BUT, the guy is winning me over, hence my removal of my old signature!!

Fair points VR, I was referring to posters such as Vale 9t9, RobbieH, not the people who can debate like yourself.

post no 3, I meant, picky nerd

So who's the nerd?

I don't trust Mo either. You only have to ask local businessmen and employees at The Sentinel as to why.

No I'd rather ask you and proves my point in question, you make a vague statement with nothing to back it up. Lets be avin it. I know local businessmen who are happy to deal with him and he doesn't seem to have done badly out of the Sentinel re coverage at times.

I don't believe he's really told us anything about his bid at all.

A few key headlines but nothing with substance to back it up.

Maybe he tells people face to face when they question him, I know people on here who have met him seem to be impressed. I've never met him though.

Archived