onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Signing round up

Twitters

How can you support B & G then buy a season ticket? The two dont go hand in hand, I can understand some people just want to watch a game of football but if you have signed the SEO petition you should stick to it.

Signings wise .. We'll get the dregs of lower league football .. AGAIN .. Could have been so different under Mo.

BLACK AND GOLD TIL ITS SOLD

B&G is not SEO. you can buy a season ticket and still support change.

Advert

How can you support B & G then buy a season ticket? The two dont go hand in hand, I can understand some people just want to watch a game of football but if you have signed the SEO petition you should stick to it.

Signings wise .. We'll get the dregs of lower league football .. AGAIN .. Could have been so different under Mo.

BLACK AND GOLD TIL ITS SOLD

The only thing you should do is what you want to do for yourself.

Anyhoo, 'Port Vale have had an offer rejected for Crewe centre half David Artell'

And your the exact type of dictatorial fan that gets peoples backs up & will get people to rebel against what you want them to do.

The egm didnt work, bratt, oliver & lloyd are going nowhere unfortunately, so unless MS can come up with a plan & fast we are stuck. So i have chosen to go along and support 11 men on the field wearing the shirt and a manager who i think we are very very lucky to have for a second time.

Seems like some people are forgetting what the SEO ethos is and are caving in. Just don't start moaning when we can't sign anyone decent and continue to lose money hand over fist.

You'll get the club you deserve.

Seems like some people are forgetting what the SEO ethos is and are caving in. Just don't start moaning when we can't sign anyone decent and continue to lose money hand over fist.

You'll get the club you deserve.

We've been doing that for 10 yrs - I went then, I'll go now

We've been doing that for 10 yrs - I went then, I'll go now

I guess some are just content to plod on stumbling from one crisis to the next. Others are well & truly sick of it and want change. The only way fans can force that is by sticking to their guns.

I guess some are just content to plod on stumbling from one crisis to the next. Others are well & truly sick of it and want change. The only way fans can force that is by sticking to their guns.

I'm not content with things how they are but I'm not content cutting something out of my life that I enjoy doing.

I'm not content with things how they are but I'm not content cutting something out of my life that I enjoy doing.

There's not one SEO protestor that'll enjoy not attending, it'll kill me but things have reached such a point that it's the only way to make them listen.

Customer feedback is falling on deaf ears so the only way to make the supplier listen is to stop buying the product.

i arnt going full stop until theres real investment in the club i love you lot must love watching OUR club bringing in everybodys scraps and sh ite players well i arnt i want my team bringing in players of quality and players that want to compete and not bottle it or get p iss ed or arrested when things get tough good luck vale next season but unless we get investment i carnt see us getting promoted

'Port Vale have had an offer rejected for Crewe centre half David Artell'

Those rumours make me doubt the legitimacy of certain claims. Firstly because Vale haven't decided the fates of current players. Secondly because Adams is on his hols. Plus we can't sign anyone in our current state!

Those rumours make me doubt the legitimacy of certain claims. Firstly because Vale haven't decided the fates of current players. Secondly because Adams is on his hols. Plus we can't sign anyone in our current state!

Thought the same myself

Archived