onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crewe & Walsall away - Ticket situation?

Mcphee4Scotland

Advert

Well, that's the official line.

How many times has this "all-ticket" situation been stated in the past and then you find either a cash turnstile or tickets available on the day?

Given the shortish distance, I'd say give it a go. Worst case, you'll just have to go in with the other dregs of Staffordshire.

Ignorant just about hits the nail on the head. This is actually my first day off for six days (after coming off nights) so i tried at the last minute to get two tickets (sue me if you want:shifty:)

I'm one of those unfortunate workers who has to work 200 plus hours a month to bring home a wage which makes ends meet- however, i won't detract from the topic in hand, and i was actually unaware until told of the 2pm deadline. And may i comment what a stupid deadline to have 2pm on a friday afternoon!!!

That away end holds at least 2,200 and they could easily have adapted and give us another stand - but they chose not to because they hate our notorious away support- pretty bad for them from a business point of veiw as they get all the money from the game.

It's a real shame that only 1,180 get the chance to attend a staffordshire derby- pretty pathetic really.

PS People on here who are quick to mouth off about people's commitment towards being a supporter are probably doing 40 odd hours a week and able to commit one hour of their day to getting tickets online ect- good for them but don't comment on what you know nothing about!!!

I work 200 hours a month. Still managed to get a ticket though. They have been on sale for a month. Phone, internet, physically going up to the ticket office during a home game are all ways you can get a ticket in less than 5 minutes. Sometimes things are not everyone else's fault, carl.

I work 200 hours a month. Still managed to get a ticket though. They have been on sale for a month. Phone, internet, physically going up to the ticket office during a home game are all ways you can get a ticket in less than 5 minutes. Sometimes things are not everyone else's fault, carl.

Yes that's my take on it,tickets were on sale for a month,every one had a chance to get one or get a mate to get one unless yer got no mates,I suppose this a reason to have a moan now that the shirts on in ...

Hit the nail on the head

Nothing to do with Vale, it's a criticism of Walsall. Quite simple really, people want to buy tickets and there will be empty seats in the away end, with plenty of time left for them to be sold. If tickets had sold out...fine, left it too late, hard luck. But this is just daft. You have your ticket, your circumstances allowed you to. Others didn't. A lot would have seen the allocation, been told we hadn't sold out so left it to the last minute. To be told the allocation hasn't sold out but you can't buy a ticket is frustrating.

Chesterfield allowed another 1,000 on the day, unlike Walsall- so that makes it stupid Walsall's fault.

Actually, I work 250 hours a month.:nailbiting:

Nothing to do with Vale, it's a criticism of Walsall. Quite simple really, people want to buy tickets and there will be empty seats in the away end, with plenty of time left for them to be sold. If tickets had sold out...fine, left it too late, hard luck. But this is just daft. You have your ticket, your circumstances allowed you to. Others didn't. A lot would have seen the allocation, been told we hadn't sold out so left it to the last minute. To be told the allocation hasn't sold out but you can't buy a ticket is frustrating.

Spot on- shame others are too ignorant to see your point. Maybe when they see the rows of empty seats tommorow- they will spare us a thought?

Archived