onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Horrible rumour

robbievalliant

I'm afraid to say it would not bother me if Mickey left. Look at is signings up to now, Loft is the only decent player that has come to the club. Tommy Fraser, the striker we had on loan from colchester a few seasons ago can't remember his name, Roe, Green, James, Pope, letting Justin Richards go for nothing. Gash signings constantly wasting the budget.

Advert

I'm afraid to say it would not bother me if Mickey left. Look at is signings up to now, Loft is the only decent player that has come to the club. Tommy Fraser, the striker we had on loan from colchester a few seasons ago can't remember his name, Roe, Green, James, Pope, letting Justin Richards go for nothing. Gash signings constantly wasting the budget.

God ur a football genius

I'm afraid to say it would not bother me if Mickey left. Look at is signings up to now, Loft is the only decent player that has come to the club. Tommy Fraser, the striker we had on loan from colchester a few seasons ago can't remember his name,

jamie guy..legend! hahaha

Que sara sara. Not really bothered if he has gone. He's been part of the playing/coaching staff that have consistently failed over the last 3 years in any event. I'd swap him for Paul Buckle.

That would be the day I stop following Port Vale Football Club. :yes:

He's *****ing awful. I'd prefer a Gannon return than having that clown in charge.

John Acres has spoken to MA and he is still manager, doesn't know where the rumours have come from

Of course he his John. At this point in time; right now; today :rolleyes:

Most times reading the 'Rumour Files' can be mind numbing, other times they leave one feeling depressed, occasionally they contain 'gallows humour' for our entertainment.

Whatever the truth of the matter re this rumour I'm placing this topic thread in the latter catergory.

===

That's fair enough but if you want a decent manager you have too pay the price..What I'm saying is.. People are jumping on Adams when there is nothing he can do about the transfer funds, he can't magically pull a mill out of his hat, I think he has done the best with his resources,

Now drop Adams a mill and I bet he would be able too sign players we never thought we would be able to get at Vale, and that's due too players wanting too work under a very good manager.. That's a fact..

I would be gutted (again) if he left, as I don't see anybody else good enough too get the best out of the shiiiite we now have at VP... And even more so on a shoe string budget

Sadly, the 'Board did not have that kind of money to pay Micky in the first place and, as is now more bleeding obvious that before, Bill and Co were playing a very dangerous game with our 'Club.

Most Valiants knew from the outset that they were being deceived by the feckless four. Maybe it's taken Micky a little longer to become disaffected with them. At the very least he can only be seen as a naive newcomer to 'Board Room' politics.

===

Archived