onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Finish Em Off

FRITTER

I am all up for starving them out but people find it hard to do long term,thats fine and understandable.

So,how about keeping away for just one game..as in EVERYBODY! Just one game,and i think that might do it,wimbledon on the 14th might be a good one..spread the word all over the place to get maximum effect and certainly get the message across.

Let me know what you all think and if you think it will work===

Advert

i was thinking the same.If nowt else it will get more publicity than 300 or so standing outside the main entrance for half hour...

people could still stand outside during the game,maybe have a loud speaker playing radio stoke's commentary.If you score the team will still here you cheering and know you still back them.. I.m sure Sky Sports would be there to film it.

Just an idea like.

Nice idea pal - but it will never work.

There will always be 3500-4000 that turn up, possibly less..but we all know there are some that would turn up whoever is at the helm, and whatever they do.

I dont know,advertise it and its likley outcome then it could work. The thing is,i was there last time protesting with a few hundred outside the club,this soon went down and before long we were the minority and it created a divide. This has to be done quick,people will easily forget!

I dont know,advertise it and its likley outcome then it could work. The thing is,i was there last time protesting with a few hundred outside the club,this soon went down and before long we were the minority and it created a divide. This has to be done quick,people will easily forget!

The word wants passing around tomorrow at Macc............Planned mass protest after the Cheltenham game....:yes:

Well im in anyway..it depends though, on how it is advertised - would not be in Sentinel, they would not take sides..!

Archived