onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Fans Open Meeting with the Board

andy jones

I think if this meeting goes ahead of which I object to....the very first question that someone NEEDS to ask is a show of hands if you want ALL THE REMAINING DIRECTORS TO STEP DOWN!!!!! put up your hands

and if thats fairly conclusive that should set the tone for the night!!

Carpetman,

Considering todays news (and the potential for more good news next week), have there been any plans to delay the WOD?

I hope not, I think it could be the final nail in the coffin!

Advert

Why would anyone want to listen to what Bratt, Oliver, Lloyd and Lloyd's cronie think about the future of the Club given that they won't be part of it.

Lloyd knew that he was going to be (and wanted to be) Chairman months ago and the only positive in all of this is if it's a shoehorn to get rid of all four and get M&M in.

correct

they should not be given the chance to put their view across

they have had plenty of time to do this already

the fans have stated their view, they gave a vote of no confidence,

what exactly is the supporters club hoping to achieve in this meeting? everyone knows the vast majority of shareholders dont want the vile 3 on the board. until they have gone the club cannot progress.

is there any way of making sure people stay on relevant subjects - Ie not letting melv near a microphone for a start. I'd hate for a great opportunity to be turned into irrelevant questions and agendas.

?????????

If you are who you claim to be in your profile you would know the answer to that. As you are, however, just a wind up merchant having a laugh may I politely suggest that you go away and play with the rest of the kids.

I read the profile as well - and I agree, he should maybe just go away and play hopscotch on the M6....plus isn't there a way of admin checking that the person actually is who they claim to be on the profile?

If he really is who he claims to be, then.......Yeah right.....

I read the profile as well - and I agree, he should maybe just go away and play hopscotch on the M6....plus isn't there a way of admin checking that the person actually is who they claim to be on the profile?

If he really is who he claims to be, then.......Yeah right.....

Do admin have the ability to check when a profile is upgraded, I think that I may be a little paranoid but the join date seems a bit of a coincidence.:unsure:

Archived