onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Selling shares back..............

Mr Carter

I was conned by V2001, my shares dont count for diddly squat,I bought them during the euphoria of change, I honestly believed I would have a voice,thanks for nothing Oliver.

Do I just go up to the club and ask them to buy them back ?

What's the minimum I can hold..... I want to go to the AGM ?

Advert

I was conned by V2001, my shares dont count for diddly squat,I bought them during the euphoria of change, I honestly believed I would have a voice,thanks for nothing Oliver.

Do I just go up to the club and ask them to buy them back ?

What's the minimum I can hold..... I want to go to the AGM ?

I want to cash mine in, I was one of the original shareholders that put in a minimum of £500.00 to take the club out of administration, I along with a lot of shareholders were mis-sold those shares, there for I will need my money back, when I do get my money back , I will donate it to the Sproson fund, where I know it has gone to a good cause, and not to line a few directors pockets.

Contact the club (lodey) TELL him that you want to return your shares for a full refund.If he tries to argue the case then remind him that the club's own solicitor said at the last AGM (December) said that the club's own charter was 'null and void'(worthless).Shares were sold on the back of the charter.(MIS SOLD)

If he/they try to argue the case again.Remind them that they have already bought the shares back from me.So a precedent has been set.So if they refuse that you WILL BE seeking legal advice as you consider that shares have been mis sold.

I am seriously considering selling my shares, that will be me, my father and two sons who will want their money back, I was sold the shares on the understanding it would make a difference,thanks for nothing Oliver.

That will end 4 generations of support, not that Bratt is bothered,I was a shareholder under Bell,Lloyd Mc Phereson and Singer and I would trust all of them against the current incumbents, at least they had the Vale at heart which is more than I can say about this lot.

Archived