onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Broken Beyond Repair!!!!

carpetman123

Advert

i agree he will step down, when the right person comes in, he wants to leave the vale in safe hands, and for that again thanks bill

So that would then indicates that he does not trust the very people who are on the board.Keep digging the hole.

You don't like oatcakes? What a strange one you are:D

Give my regards to your young 'un, is be still spinning records?:cool:

Love the smell of oatcakes just can't eat them, lol

Coco works nights now, so no spinning of the biscuit, can you remember ledgendary Lonnie, wow

wayne you really are sniffing the glue tonite arnt you

bill put in 50k part remortage from a student house he owns,he has then taken out at least 200k in wages not to mention all the other perks that come if being a club chairman

i know im wasting my time telling you these facts is it because your ears are full of **** from your head being rammed up bratts ****.i dont usually resort to personal insults but when somebody is that thick its the only way to get through

well i think you should be banned, admin take note please

bill bratt , captain of the steadily sinking over 8 seasons ship .

club making a profit ? arsenal .

chaudry, a businessman with a personal wealth of 60 million . a proven successful businessman, with contacts across the spectrum of required professions and skills to run a club.

bill bratt . a man who has taken our debt from 1 million to 3 million in 8 years, whilst also presiding over the worst period in our history during this time.

mickey adams is a good manager but not merlin and without funds he will fail AGAIN.

well done for the board in offering to take mickey back after guiding his boyhood club to relegation , not only for taking him back after ditching us when in an excellent position in the league but for doubling his wage to £120k , MONEY THEY DONT HAVE.

the board must be trying really hard to see us struggling in the bottom tier , failing to better such giants as accrington , torquay, stevenage , morecambe, bury etc etc.

your post yet again blown out of the water wayne , must try harder.

300 imersed in self importance, think they should say how things should be done, trying to bring a club down, well i think you will fail, a few games in and you lot won't be noticed in or out of the ground

You have been brain washed,you are deluded.

Come on Wayne tell us the blueprint for the future dont be shy.

never shy , this is my blueprint see what you think,we all get behind the club get promotion so we get some big gates at the club , better tv money . more sponsership, better players , how does that sound

never shy , this is my blueprint see what you think,we all get behind the club get promotion so we get some big gates at the club , better tv money . more sponsership, better players , how does that sound

Thats not a blueprint that is living in hope.

Fans have got behind the club 6000 STs sold.Now down to less than half that.

Have another go at a blueprint for the future.

Archived