onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vale Vaults memorabilia contributions

robf

Thank you to everyone who has already sent me an email offering an item.

There have already been some amazing things offered - several of which I haven't personally heard of (and I always considered myself a Vale nostalgia anorak)

If you want to offer something please follow the link below.

For those that have emailed already please bear in mind:

1. OVF is only (sic) a hobby site for me so I will be trying to reply to you all in my spare-time. But due to numbers it may take a while.

2. Anyone contributing anything will be sent an insurance indemnity form which will need to be filled in and sent with the item (this is to protect Barewall from any financial loss just in the very unlikely case anything happens and is fair enough as they are very kindly hosting it for free)

3. I obviously live in Aylesbury which isn't amazingly easy to drop off bigger items to. But I will be sorting out some drop off points in the Stoke-area for anything delicate/big so you don't have to post it.

4. Thank you to everyone who has sent an email/offered support. In many ways, this is more complex and involving than the book I wrote last year (and that was complex enough) so bear with me as there's a lot for me to do.

5. I think it's going to be good. It's a non-political (in terms of football politics) event that is simply a way of OVF arranging for fans to see some nice memorabilia pieces associated with the club. I hope when it is launched you will come along and enjoy it.

6. The arrangements have taken some weeks - thanks to those who have helped me during that time - in particular Barewall Gallery who have been brilliant.

7. Yes, the press do know about it. They were notified of a forthcoming press release last week and the press release itself was emailed yesterday. I am sure it will start featuring in the next few days and there will be a ramp up in press activity in the lead-up to the event so that everyone is reminded that it is going on.

For more details on Vale Vaults:

Go to http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/vaults

Or search Twitter for #valevaults

Advert

Archived