onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

#Pack the park

woodypvfc

It's a shame we havent got a tasty game against Shrews or Crawley or someone equally as detestable.....still we should beat Barnet in our quest to wipe out the deduction quickly....right? :unsure:
those horrible Shrews fans hate Port Vale they wish we would fold. Have a look at the comments on there Amber and Blue about our present situation, pond life some of them.

Advert

those horrible Shrews fans hate Port Vale they wish we would fold. Have a look at the comments on there Amber and Blue about our present situation, pond life some of them.

Seen some of them....pathetic, pokey little club. They should focus on losing in the play offs again really.

It's a shame we havent got a tasty game against Shrews or Crawley or someone equally as detestable.....still we should beat Barnet in our quest to wipe out the deduction quickly....right? :unsure:

4-0 win on Saturday, no problem. 9 more wins after, play-offs here we come.

i attended last night and bought back many memories for me last time i went vale was just before xmas when son was a mascot i am gutted i can't go on saturday as working and tbh i payed £42 quid last night for 2 tickets. its alot to be paying it again in short space

Seen some of them....pathetic, pokey little club. They should focus on losing in the play offs again really.
so lets all get along to the pokey little club on tuesday night 27th March and SHOW them what it means to us and football what PORT VALE are about.

Think that's bad, you want to see some of the comments on The Oatcake. Be warned, it has no swear filter.

Seriously though, great gesture by the Stoke fans who can see past what is now a distant rivalry to help us out. Restored my faith in your fan base as well as the people of this city. If only there were more people like you...but supported Vale instead of Stoke ;)

I've sold my season ticket because every home game is now a dead rubber, thanks to the imminent points deduction.

I've no qualms about having done so - I bought it in good faith, I'm just gutted that the money I spent on it went to the deadbeats who were in charge.

36 POINTS STILL TO PLAY FOR & UNBEATEN IN 8 GAMES

I have been SEO until now.

Unfortunately i couldn't make tuesday's game because of work commitments.

From Saturday until the end of the season i will now be paying my £20.50 at the turnstile.

Lets show everyone the we are all 100% behind Micky & the lads on saturday & raise the roof again at Vale Park.

Conner wait.............;)

Archived