onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

The Rebuilding of PVFC

FRITTER

A new group i have set up to demonstrate to potential new owners the value of Port Vale and it's fantastic supporters.

Once the last dreggs of the crooks who have bled us dry have gone for good,the rebuilding work will begin.

How many st's will we sell,how many replica shirts ect ect. All this along with people ideas on breathing life back into our lifeless club,please join.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/280885411983473/#!/groups/280885411983473/

Advert

No offence Fritter, and good on you for trying, but I imagine any new investor will look at previous ticket/shirt/etc sales (from before & after the campaigns of last couple of years) as a yardstick on possible future sales.

And as with other Vale related things people have tried in the past, the internet thing isn't too accurate, a percentage of fans don't use it, and some fans that do will multi post on a site like that.

No offence Fritter, and good on you for trying, but I imagine any new investor will look at previous ticket/shirt/etc sales (from before & after the campaigns of last couple of years) as a yardstick on possible future sales.

And as with other Vale related things people have tried in the past, the internet thing isn't too accurate, a percentage of fans don't use it, and some fans that do will multi post on a site like that.

Also, as seen from the SEO list most people will stick their name down for a pledge and have no intention of carrying through with it.

The sad fact is that most people don't have the courage of their convictions and most people know it.

Also, as seen from the SEO list most people will stick their name down for a pledge and have no intention of carrying through with it.

The sad fact is that most people don't have the courage of their convictions and most people know it.

True, I never agreed to the SEO thing personally - but that was just my choice - but from posts/arguments I read on here it appeared a fair few did as you say.

Yeah i know what you are saying and i agree,i guess its a knee jerk reaction to what has gone. That said,i think its a good way,in the future,to organise fund raising ect ect for rebuilding the club.

For anyone interested. Got about 200 members so far so its going well. This will be a positive group for the rebuilding of port vale,something i cant wait to get me teeth into:yes:

So join up if you can and put any ideas in the mix to help the club in its our of need.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/280885411983473/

Hey John you got 273 members and more to come

Archived