onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Matchday thread: Port Vale v Coventry

Fosse69

I didn't boo and normally i don't agree when the booing happens and i know we have only lost that one game at home and we will probably turn it around quickly but i felt it was perfectly acceptable for people to boo that match. It wasn't a bad day at the office, they never turned up at the office. Every player was atrocious, Foley made a couple of runs and tried but he still had a poor game overall. Coventry had very fast players and were extremely tight to us, it got too crowded and sometime looked like kids on a playground when everyone ran for the same ball and this made it really hard to pass how we normally do. I couldn't really judge the tactics because we never had the chance to see them, we gave nearly every ball to the opposition. Having said that, it could be argued that therefore the tactics were wrong and we needed to change it. I don't think we will give more balls away than we did in this match even if you count all of the games we have played this season and all of the games we have left. It was an atrocious day and tired or not i felt it was perfectly justifiable for people to let the players know that that performance, even as a one off is completely not acceptable. Overall though I am very appy with where we are and what Bruno and the lads have achieved so far so i believe and hope we will soon put this right and maybe be part of the pack that usually sarts to pull away around this time of the season. Our home form had to take a dip at some point so hopefully now our away form will also change starting at one of my favourite grounds i have attended at MK. 3-0 vale with a Jones hat trick!

Advert

Agree with that we are still in top six which of course we all would have taken but after not only losing to the worst team in the league at home and our "experienced" coach making mistakes that cost us the game surely we have a right hold an enquiry? Because of our poor attitude them few more fans that turned up for that have now realised why they stopped coming so we are back down to 3k for our next home match, it's not the fans fault only Vale are to blame.

Supporters can 'enquire' 'til the cows come home, but the only 'enquiry' I'm interested is Bruno's and the consequences between now and Christmas :smile:

Archived