onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New gold away kit

xWJM

Advert

Disappointed with the new away strip. Looks like a keeper kit and looks cheap. Also the temporary home kit is by far better than the new one, cant stand it. Looks like it will have to be the pink kit then...:doh:

I bought the yellow one yesterday, I have to admit, it's far from brilliant. The new home kit looks worse though. Perhaps I'll change my mind in time. Once I'd seen the yellow one and the sample of the new home, I thought I'd buy the temporary white one but they'd sold out of my size. I then thought, pink one it is then, but none if those either! So, by default I ended up with the yellow.......

Wont be buying that yellow one. Awful kit.

I know kits aren't a major concern at the moment but people won't buy them if they are dull and boring.

Doesnt look like there are many good options is there. The new home kits too outdated and belongs back in the early 1980's. If that is the case how much was a top in the early 1980s? About £20??

£40 is far too dear for any of these tops and the pink one reminds me of the liquid you use to wash out your mouth at the dentist!!

I really was warming to the temporary kit with the black sleeves and feel at the right price (let's not forget the kit manufacturer is vandanel) the top would have been popular. I can never understand why a portfolio of new kits is never sent out to supporters to choose or vote on. That would be the better option than some designer thinking everybody will like it. These kits are far too overpriced.

The sizes are currently very limited. You can either get s/m or l/xl. I need a large. The l/xl buries me. The s/m is a bit on the small side. Oh well.

I needed a small so got the s/m which turned out too big, so ended up having a youth xl which fits perfect.

jesus wept people, buy a kit or don't buy a kit . we are playing well and winning games albeit we are still in admin. look at it this way, if we don't get a new buyer and next season we have no football lge club to support ,at least you will have had an opportunity to buy one of four horrible kits to remember your team by . i will be buying the pin stripe home kit . in the meantime i will enjoy the football i suggest everyone else does the same and stop whining .UTV.

I've been in the club shop today and brought the gold/yellow and my opinion is its ok but the vandanel logo would look better in black as the brightness of the yellow/gold hides it. Me if its a new vale top i buy it simples , sales help the club so makes sense if you have the spare funds.

Archived