onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry...If i was you...

Jimmy

Thats true but anyone who knows even a little about PR will tell you that you need the 'punters' on your side because we will then hit the ground running.

I don't deny that at all, but remember V2001 talked a good fight when they were bidding. Remember Ameriturf and Bluesky?

Anybody can spout any old boll ocks to the fans to try and get them onside.

And that's not a pop at Mo before you throw that one in.

Advert

Mike, If they have "the Beef" they will have to show it to Bob Young

He will have been willing to wait to see all the beef available before making his decision and rightly so.

I just really struggle to understand why some fans have nailed their colours to the mast of one bidder when they have seen nothing of any bids.

What would the reaction be if Bob Young did that?

Listen Gaz we are talking at cross purposes here.

1 The bid is one thing which we dont need to be privy too.

2. The plans for the future is all I care about.

I dont care if the buyer gets the club for a £1 as long as he will take us forward on the pitch as a fan that is all I really care about. I feel that by not trying to sell ones self to the club shows great arrogance and also sets alarm bells ringing loudly.

I don't deny that at all, but remember V2001 talked a good fight when they were bidding. Remember Ameriturf and Bluesky?

Anybody can spout any old boll ocks to the fans to try and get them onside.

And that's not a pop at Mo before you throw that one in.

I agree 100% but if the new owner makes promises then doesn't deliver then he is at fault but if we give our blessing without a little info then we are to blame.

Mike, If they have "the Beef" they will have to show it to Bob Young

He will have been willing to wait to see all the beef available before making his decision and rightly so.

I just really struggle to understand why some fans have nailed their colours to the mast of one bidder when they have seen nothing of any bids.

What would the reaction be if Bob Young did that?

Gaz, we have the luxury of being able to back any interested party as we have no responsibility to shoulder if things go jubblies up. It's part of the fun.

I happily back MC at the moment as I have known him for 15 years and, over that time, have come to trust him implicitly. At this time, we do know more about him than we do about anyone else AND he has at least the framework of a plan from 12 months ago. Therefore, he has already put a lot into his challenge.

That is my rationale. I understand that others cannot join me in supporting Mo's challenge as yet and I would not attempt to actively encourage them to jump to anywhere they were not comfortable with.

I can't be more honest than that.

My opinion is that Mo Chaudry may be the only real investor and some of these others are just 'hot air' who will run a mile once hard cash is mentioned.

This may well be the case so you have to trust the administrator to discover that. It is what he is being paid (indirectly) by the council to do.

i posted this on pvo might as well drop it on here it may seem a over reaction to some and maybe it is but as a slight outsider and a mere foot soldier it dunna look good to me

Good god lads this thread is a tough read for someone who grown to respect and regard many of those taking part as freinds to see you all ripping each other apart on here and on tother side is very sad

I would suggest a face to face meeting in private like ****'s do stripped to the waist bare knuckles etc and away from these forums

I will not be going on weds because as it stands because I think it will be a total embarrasment to the club, I want no part in a slanging match between respected publically known supporters the sc and the admin team with bidders looking on and wondering what the **** am I getting into

i posted this on pvo might as well drop it on here it may seem a over reaction to some and maybe it is but as a slight outsider and a mere foot soldier it dunna look good to me

Good god lads this thread is a tough read for someone who grown to respect and regard many of those taking part as freinds to see you all ripping each other apart on here and on tother side is very sad

I would suggest a face to face meeting in private like ****'s do stripped to the waist bare knuckles etc and away from these forums

I will not be going on weds because as it stands because I think it will be a total embarrasment to the club, I want no part in a slanging match between respected publically known supporters the sc and the admin team with bidders looking on and wondering what the **** am I getting into

Don't worry mate there is absolutely no malice on my part and I think the other lads feel the same. A difference of opinion can be healthy. I promise that I will behave I always saved my wrath for the old board. I hope that you change your mind about wednesday. You may consider yourself a 'foot soldier' but you played your part in the battle to get V2001 removed. Sadly they allowed Admin to get the job done but that was their doing not ours!.

And you were told to stop being a mard **** and get yourself to the meeting.:razz:

Spot on Gary.

We probably won't know nothing about the others anyway, so let's hope mr young makes the correct decision!

Even if every party laid their plans on the table for fans to see, it wouldn't influence nothing would it?.

Maybe we will get info out of bob Wednesday night.

I love a good double negative or two :rolleyes:

And you were told to stop being a mard **** and get yourself to the meeting.:razz:

not a mard **** just concerned this will blow up in our faces

the burton game will live long in my memory it was like a release for me i was back on the terraces where i belonged the unity shown that night was terrific hair on the back of the neck stuff and took me breifly back to the feelings i had at he spurs game and the bristol rovers game all those years ago the club was reborn

i believe we will only get one chance at this now we must not **** it up i lean slightly to mo and his team at the moment because i know of them, i await with intrest for the others to show their faces and make their pitch to us the people they will hope to support them over the coming years

at the end of the they the likes of mr young and the council will have the final say anyway not the likes of us

not a mard **** just concerned this will blow up in our faces

the burton game will live long in my memory it was like a release for me i was back on the terraces where i belonged the unity shown that night was terrific hair on the back of the neck stuff and took me breifly back to the feelings i had at he spurs game and the bristol rovers game all those years ago the club was reborn

i believe we will only get one chance at this now we must not **** it up i lean slightly to mo and his team at the moment because i know of them, i await with intrest for the others to show their faces and make their pitch to us the people they will hope to support them over the coming years

at the end of the they the likes of mr young and the council will have the final say anyway not the likes of us

There is nothing to blow up. It's just a load of webmongs with too much time on their hands have a row because they're bored. As someone pointed out, we've become so used to fighting that we have to carry on even there is no common enemy. It will all blow over.

There is nothing to blow up. It's just a load of webmongs with too much time on their hands have a row because they're bored. As someone pointed out, we've become so used to fighting that we have to carry on even there is no common enemy. It will all blow over.

if that is the case i'm sorry for my over reaction guys i have been very busy over the last few days and maybe mis interpreted what i have been reading fleetingly over the last day or two

Mo has his say on Bratts latest load of bol1locks.......

Originally Posted by Mo Chaudry Speaker

I am amazed to read today that Bratt and Co would be prepared to help save the Vale. What a ridiculous statement to make Mr Bratt, was it not on your watch that Vale was destroyed, quite a saviour hey?

I had been prepared to pay over the odds then, to help the Vale to have a secure future whilst there was a chance. All the shareholders could have retained their shares, all the creditors would have been paid, no one would have lost. We could have been pushing for promotion. But no, you and your gang decided unilaterally that you knew better, you spent your energies on a smear campaign rather then focus on helping the club.

You failed to listen,you failed in your duties to do what was best for the Club and even worse you made sure you got your money out, you cut and ran. I suggest you keep on running, you mis-managed, lied and cheated to stay in power and keep others out. All the fans and shareholders have paid the price for your incompotence,ignorance and prejeudice.You and your cohorts failed in your fiduciary duty.If i was you i would be more concerned with what the Administrator will unearth!!

Archived