onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What to do?

FRITTER

The thing is,i really want to get cracking and start spending money ect., But i really want these ****ers to go first,the last thing i want is everyone pulling together only to give them a lifeline:unsure:

What does everyone think?

wait for the sc to make an announcement on that basis . when they say all hands to the pumps it will be time for action and not until then.

Advert

The thing is,i really want to get cracking and start spending money ect., But i really want these ****ers to go first,the last thing i want is everyone pulling together only to give them a lifeline:unsure:

They must not be allowed any sort of a life-line. They must go, and go now :yes:

I have to be honest am erring on the side of going to the Burton game. I take the point about giving them a lifeline etc but the damage is too far gone on their part now. I think we'll be in admin by that point anyway.

We must not let get a sniff at anything, they cannot be trusted.

Just out of interest will you all be attending games again...once admin confirmed and scum of the board are no more?..as be great see you all back.

I can't wait be coming back, its killing me. Couple of beers down boslem, game of footy at the vale then a few more beers down the mother town, sounds like a plan.

Surely it's inevitable - there's no way out for them now. We will enter administration next week helped by the council, the board will be removed, there will be numerous redundancies, the season will fizzle out, Chaudry will take over in April after a lot of fannying around and we may actually be able to start a season afresh.

Given all this I would urge everyone to get back to Vale Park, starting next week.

If you want something mopre constructive to do, PM me and i will send you the telephone numbers of the idiots responsible for all this. Trust me, it will make you feel better.

Surely it's inevitable - there's no way out for them now. We will enter administration next week helped by the council, the board will be removed, there will be numerous redundancies, the season will fizzle out, Chaudry will take over in April after a lot of fannying around and we may actually be able to start a season afresh.

Given all this I would urge everyone to get back to Vale Park, starting next week.

If you want something mopre constructive to do, PM me and i will send you the telephone numbers of the idiots responsible for all this. Trust me, it will make you feel better.

I have used up my share on late night Perry txs;)

And yes,i know it is probably inevitable but this is port vale..it is NOT straight forward and nothing here is inevitable. I can bet you this aint over yet.

i tottally agree.there is another thread on here saying about a match to bring in revenue, which is all well and good, AFTER these 'people' are out of our club.

i tottally agree.there is another thread on here saying about a match to bring in revenue, which is all well and good, AFTER these 'people' are out of our club.

Ive set up a facebook group with ideas on how to do it when they are gone

Archived