onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Viral Text Message

ValeMadrid87

Can somebody type up a good short text message with all the facts about where the board have gone wrong, maybe in bulletpoints... And let's get sending it around too every Vale fan in your phonebook and on social media sites... Let's get the info out too folks that do not use OVF and for the folks that just attend matches and don't even know what's going on behind the scenes... I'm up for using some texts up and spreading the word further.. Anybody else?

I'm not the best person too Write up the facts, so hopefully somebody on here can sort it out...

Let's get the word out there further folks :)

Advert

I'm no good doing anything short and snappy. Just contributed an article for an AFC Wimbledon website and it turned out to be a blinking essay!

I'm like that, why use 1 word when 5 will do. Just goes to show though, the young 'uns and all their text speak, it's no wonder grammar, spelling and the written word is going down the pan.

Can somebody type up a good short text message with all the facts about where the board have gone wrong, maybe in bulletpoints... And let's get sending it around too every Vale fan in your phonebook and on social media sites... Let's get the info out too folks that do not use OVF and for the folks that just attend matches and don't even know what's going on behind the scenes... I'm up for using some texts up and spreading the word further.. Anybody else?

I'm not the best person too Write up the facts, so hopefully somebody on here can sort it out...

Let's get the word out there further folks :)

Yeah...... would you buy drugs for someone who's just robbed you???? No well why support a board that's robbing 6000 fans everyday?

Would you still be friends with someone who's constantly lying to you, well why would you trust 4 of em?

As you know people are nieve (I was once) but some people just go to matches they look at the full time scores and nothing else, they are not interested in the "Politics" but if you deliver the facts people who are not interested may just understand more why the protests etc are taking place...

There was a time when I didn't visit OVF and the only news I would hear was on a Saturday afternoon half cut and listening with interest other people's views, and I wondered where they heard this from...

This is a good opportunity to inform genuine 'lost' fans of why we are fighting this

Archived