onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brown staying

WalterJ

Against a glorified pub team. Holding on for a 1-0 lead against that shower? The only rubbish being spouted is by you mate, if you think either ha,f performance was what should be expected from a group of players who have lost 6 on the bounce. If I was manager of this team today, from the off, Forest Green wouldn't have wanted to live any longer let alone play against us.

Put your dummy back in and go play with your rattle. There are teams in the Conference better than some in league one there are no pub teams nowadays and no walk overs. Football has moved on. Just seen Spurs v Swansea worse than paint drying. At least we will have a new manager for you to groan about. Even if we beat a pub team you would spit your dummy out!

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Advert

Put your dummy back in and go play with your rattle. There are teams in the Conference better than some in league one there are no pub teams nowadays and no walk overs. Football has moved on. Just seen Spurs v Swansea worse than paint drying. At least we will have a new manager for you to groan about. Even if we beat a pub team you would spit your dummy out!

I expect nothing less from the players than I myself give in the stands. I would die for this club, can the players say the same thing? We should have been compensated today for the tripe we've been put through, not only today but for the majority of last season.

I'll spit my dummy out when I want my friend, I pay my money to say what I want when I want, just like you do. If you thought that the first half was acceptable then that's your opinion but I would put money on you'd be in the minority.

I'll spit my dummy out when I want my friend, I pay my money to say what I want when I want, just like you do. If you thought that the first half was acceptable then that's your opinion but I would put money on you'd be in the minority.

Most fans thought it was better and yes we needed that second goal!

Most fans thought it was better and yes we needed that second goal!

Most fans? Really? Wow, then football must be in one hell of a mess. But I'll take your word for it my friend and apologise. He's gone now anyway, so it can't have been that good. Hoping for a good experienced manager now.

Most fans? Really? Wow, then football must be in one hell of a mess. But I'll take your word for it my friend and apologise. He's gone now anyway, so it can't have been that good. Hoping for a good experienced manager now.

The next choice has to be right! We also need to sort out injuries too many hamstrings and this has happened since Brown took over. He signed players with latent injuries too.

The next choice has to be right! We also need to sort out injuries too many hamstrings and this has happened since Brown took over. He signed players with latent injuries too.

If we are going for experience then Steve Cotterill. We should go for managers at other clubs like Coleman or Flynn. Morgan and Kelly need to go soonest too. In our current situation we need to get off Smurths back which I a loathe to say before his investment and Vale go down the pan! In any event no owner should be frightened to come to the club on match days or any other time, threats of any kind are not on. Without his investment in the past and even now Vale would be dead already. Yes we need new owners but let's get this mess sorted out first. Trouble with most Vale fans on here is that they won't think anyone is good enough. Sounds to me that the players are the ones who need strong management. If we had carried on the way we did in first half we would have won 3-0, it was the players who dropped off!

Archived