Advert

Jacko51

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Jacko51 last won the day on May 4

Jacko51 had the most liked content!

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

Jacko51's Achievements

Veteran

Veteran (12/12)

• Reacting Well
  • Conversation Starter
  • Dedicated
  • Posting Machine Rare
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

1. I’m trying to work out if the 44 in your user name is your age, the year you were born or your IQ. Can you help?
  2. Where did I say we were better than Crewe and should be top three? I said that having been to Crewe on Monday I wasn’t particularly impressed with either team though Donny were the better of them. I thought last night they were both poor and the quality is the game was worse than the National League play off final.
  3. You don't understand why we would want Crawley to beat Crewe if you are not a regular away traveller.
  4. Swindon had 28 shots, we had 30 in those two games. And in the second leg when Swindon were chasing the came for almost the full 90 minutes, they had one shot on target. So no, we weren't fortunate against Swindon - unless you say it was fortunate to be playing against a team that couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo.
  5. No I wouldn’t. I would say we were fortunate because allowing the opposition 15 shots on goal was not a tactical masterclass!!
  6. I thought it was a dreadful game. Very little football in it - lots of hoofball. Crewe were playing for pens for well over an hour. Both of their goals were rather fortunate.
  7. Crewe have been playing for pens for the last 90 minutes.
  8. You really are a daft bugger. Vale’s last game was 27 April. They won’t play again until the first week of August. So how do you anticipate they will get through the summer if they don’t do something to encourage the early purchase of season tickets to ensure decent cash flow? And why is it so wrong to have an early bird price to encourage that - Mr Bratt and V2001 did it every season so according to you it’s the proper way to run a club if Bill did it!
  9. And that follows a season of relegation from National League North.
  10. Mr Bratt got out considerably more than he put in. And to answer the question you keep rabbiting one about, last year we sold just over 5,500 season tickets.
  11. Tell me about the “acquistion”.
  12. I didn’t say Bill Bratt was a crook at any point. But he didn’t lose any money. He sold his shares before the club went into admin.
  13. Due diligence involves seeking info from people in the know. He didn’t. And you only had to listen to Ames presentation to the fans to realise he was a con merchant. I’ve never heard so much bullsh** even from Smuthwaite.
  14. If he did he didn’t do it very well. And whatever we think of Flitcroft, he isn’t in prison.