Time at club: 2019
Danny Elliott player profile
Former Nottingham Forest youth teamer Danny Elliott moved to the Spanish lower leagues after a spell in US soccer.
He came to the attention of Port Vale manager Neil Aspin and after a successful loan period with the club, Elliott signed a permanent deal in January 2019 until the end of the season.
The pacy striker made his Valiants debut as a sub in the away victory over Crawley Town in January 2019. However, his first-team appearances between then and the end of the season were largely limited to cameo appearances as a sub and he was one of nine players to be released at the end of the season.
Danny Elliott images:
More on Danny Elliott:
- Port Vale retained list: nine released including Luke Hannant
- Trialist scores as Port Vale Reserves lose a thriller
- Manager says young Port Vale signings are not ready for first-team yet
- Port Vale sign striker and he's eligible for Crawley game
- Port Vale set to seal young striker deal
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: