onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

£20.50 for League 2 football

Guest fitzgerald_pvfc

So i take it that you would still pay if it cost £40 per game at VP?

So what's the alternative? Drive to Accrington because its £x cheaper?! It'll cost me more in fuel!

If people coins afford a quid extra compared for to last season they can't afford last seasons prices!

Simples!!

Bet they can afford go the pub or put a cheeky bet on!

Advert

So what's the alternative? Drive to Accrington because its £x cheaper?! It'll cost me more in fuel!

If people coins afford a quid extra compared for to last season they can't afford last seasons prices!

Simples!!

Bet they can afford go the pub or put a cheeky bet on!

Pathetic response, What about the die hard fans that genuinely cant afford these ridiculous prices, Do you tell them to **** off and watch another team?

By the way ... Last seasons prices were too high as well, Keep defending the ***** on the board who have set these prices, They are laughing at people like you.

Im a season ticket holder, but if I wasn't I wouldn't pay £20.50. Footballers wages get higher, ticket prices get higher but OUR wages don't! The standard of League Two football is shocking and doesn't deserve to be any more than £15 in my opinion. I don't blame 'stay away' fans, these prices are a joke.

Did you go many home games last year? Or were you one of those actually went Shrewsbury on the tuesday with the 8000 others that paid just 50p less, jog on.

I had a season ticket last season so went every home game, I didn't have a season ticket this season as Bill Bratt was chairman, I went today for a tenner mate was ill so used his season ticket, no way am I paying over £20 for fourth division football, why do you think the crowds are low this season, 3,000 less fans today than the same fixture last season that was on a Tuesday night

Guest Arthur Towcrate

Blackburn really are showing the way here £225 for a prem season ticket?!! If that's right then fair play to them AND their lot have just witnessed a 4 - 3 win against Arsenal not a defeat to sodding Shrewsbury!!!

£15 max all day long!

I've had a season ticket for 10+ years.... didn't have one because of the board - would go back - but can't justify handing over £21.50.

And, when my dad is home and I have a season ticket, I'd normally pay a bit towards his ticket so we go together - the price is too high to even consider.

16/17 quid and we would have been there today

season ticket for £235 for the remaining 18 games of the season and they can have my money... if not - can't see me going 5 more home games this season.

So are most areas my friend. I work harder than most I tell thee, but I wont let the £1 increase in admission fee's put me off going (IF im not working that is)!

No not all areas are like this- lower pay, lower living standards, and lack of industry.

I'm just waiting for the 'you have a chip on your shoulder brigade' to come back out the woodwork:rolleyes:

£20.50 matchday admission is a joke for this level of football . I've been to 2 home games this season, Huddersfield & Bradford. It should be between £15-£18 maximum.

Of my other interests away from Vale I get far better value for money, for example...

£12 get in at Buxton Raceway = at least 4 hours of stock car/banger etc racing.

£12/£13 get in at Loomer Road = as above.

£12.50 ticket for 'an evening with Nicko McBrain' (Iron Maiden's drummer) drum show in Derby, Nov 13th. I went to this last time he did it a few years ago and it was a cracking night.

As much as I love the Vale I cannot justify spending the best part of £30 for every home game. Up until this season I was a season ticket holder, I have my reasons for not renewing and yes it is strange not being there every home game, however i'm not prepared to get myself in financial difficulty for it.

I reckon i'll probably attend 5 maybe 6 home games in total this season, the next will probably being the Northampton game. If gate prices were reduced to around £15, especially for the low key fixtures, then i'd probably be attending half a dozen games.

Archived