Time at club: 2018-
Connell Rawlinson player profile
Tall Welsh defender Connell Rawlinson agreed a one-year deal with Port Vale FC in the summer of 2018.
Rawlinson had never previously played in the Football League before joining the Valiants. He had started his career with Chester City before an eight year stay with leading Welsh non-league side The New Saints.
Rawlinson made his debut for the Valiants on the opening day of the 2018-19 season and rapidly became a regular in the starting eleven playing either at centre-back or right-back. He scored his first goal for the club in a Checkatrade Trophy win over Middlesbrough.
Connell Rawlinson images:
More on Connell Rawlinson:
- Port Vale defender says Sunderland game is biggest game of his career
- Port Vale defender: I knew we'd turn it around after Lincoln loss
- Defender off the mark as Port Vale reach knock-out stages
- Summer signing: Port Vale fans pay hard-earned money, we need to impress them
- Miller starts and Rawlinson scores but Vale lose to Shrews
- Neil Aspin praises Connell Rawlinson
- Ten facts you may not know about: Connell Rawlinson
- Port Vale make double defensive swoop
- Connell Rawlinson
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: