Time at club: 2018-2019
Connell Rawlinson player profile
Tall Welsh defender Connell Rawlinson agreed a one-year deal with Port Vale FC in the summer of 2018.
Rawlinson had never previously played in the Football League before joining the Valiants. He had started his career with Chester City before an eight year stay with leading Welsh non-league side The New Saints.
Rawlinson made his debut for the Valiants on the opening day of the 2018-19 season and rapidly became a regular in the starting eleven playing either at centre-back or right-back.
He scored his first goal for the club in a Checkatrade Trophy win over Middlesbrough but fell out of favour during the second-half of the season as manager Neil Aspin was replaced by John Askey.
He was transfer-listed in May 2019 and left the club by mutual consent in August 2019 joining Notts County.
Connell Rawlinson images:
More on Connell Rawlinson:
- Connell Rawlinson departs Port Vale
- Port Vale Weekly Digest: Legge commits, duo listed and loanees who never played
- Port Vale reveal names of transfer-listed pair
- Port Vale defender says Sunderland game is biggest game of his career
- Port Vale defender: I knew we'd turn it around after Lincoln loss
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: