Time at club: 2019 –
Scott Burgess player profile
The young Bury midfielder Scott Burgess became Port Vale’s first signing of the summer of 2019 when he agreed a one-year contract.
Burgess was well-known to Port Vale manager John Askey having played for him on a season-long loan deal for Macclesfield Town.
Burgess made his full debut for the Valiants in a 3-2 Football League Trophy win over his former club Macclesfield Town in September 2019. He marked his debut with the opening goal of the game and soon secured a starting place for the remainder of the truncated 2019-20 season. He subsequently agreed a new contract until 2022.
Scott Burgess images:
More on Scott Burgess:
- Port Vale confirm that midfielder has agreed new contract
- I'd like to stay - second player hands Port Vale a contract boost
- Enjoying myself since the day I walked in the door - Scott Burgess on his Port Vale career
- Delighted to be involved - Port Vale midfielder on first-team breakthrough
- Getting better with each game - Port Vale manager praises young midfielder
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: