Time at club: 2018-
Former Aldershot midfielder Manny Oyeleke agreed a one-year deal with Port Vale FC in the summer of 2018.
The powerful midfielder had started his career with Brentford before further spells with League sides Northampton Town and Exeter City. After three previous loan spells, he joined non-league side Aldershot in 2017 and in his first season was awarded the club’s player of the year trophy.
Oyeleke scored his first goal for Port Vale in a 2-0 win over Northampton Town in September 2018.
Manny Oyeleke images:
- Port Vale player says team are backing manager
- Port Vale midfielder says Valiants deserved more against Lincoln
- Port Vale's Tom Pope pays tribute to "tank" of a midfielder
- Port Vale duo set to play after recovering from injury
- Port Vale receive double injury boost
- Big blow for Port Vale as manager reveals six players have suffered injuries
- Port Vale await injury news on duo ahead of game against Grimsby Town
- Key Port Vale player is hoping injury problems are behind him
- Port Vale manager says summer signing can only get better
- Malcolm Hirst: Port Vale need to extend the contracts of this duo soon
- Port Vale midfielder says team are not getting carried away with win
- Returning duo set to boost Port Vale's midfield options
- Video: Manny Oyeleke on the new season
- Aldershot chairman says new Port Vale signing will be great asset
- Watch: new Vale signing can't wait to get started
- Port Vale sign former Aldershot midfielder
- Manny Oyeleke
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: