The Football League have announced that Sky Bet will continue as their title sponsor until 2024.
According to the Football League…
The new agreement represents a 20% year-on-year increase from 2019/20 on the current deal and will see the working relationship extended to 11 years, making it one of the longest and most significant partnerships in professional sport.
Under the new agreement, Sky Bet will:
- Remain as the Football League’s title sponsor on a worldwide basis.
- Remain as the exclusive betting and gaming partner of Football League Digital.
- Become the official betting and gaming partner of iFollow.
- Have the right to live stream 16 midweek Football League Championship fixtures on a ‘watch and bet’ basis.
- Have the right to live stream content from Club grounds such as squad details and live odds from inside Football League grounds on a matchday.
- Remain as title partner of the Sky Bet Play-Offs.
- Display branding in stadiums at all Football League matches.
- In addition to the Player of the Month, Manager of the Month and Goal of the Month Awards, Sky Bet will have the right to award a ‘Golden Boot’ to the top scorer in each division at the end of the season. They will also have the right to award a ‘Golden Glove’ to the top goalkeeper.