Time at club: 2011 to 2014, 2017-
A centre-half who made his debut as a 17 year-old against Morecambe.
He was named as young player of the year in 2012 and spent a spell on loan with Luton Town in 2013. Davis subsequently turned down a contract offer from the Valiants in the summer of 2014 to join Leicester City.
However, in the summer of 2017 he rejoined the club after agreeing a two-year deal but was transfer listed a year into his stay.
Joe Davis images:
- Central defender makes Port Vale return
- Loan news: Port Vale striker on the mark yet again
- Which players could leave Port Vale in the January transfer window?
- Loan news: Port Vale strikers on target over the weekend
- Port Vale defender aims to use loan move to put himself in shop window
- Port Vale defender moves out on loan to York City
- Neil Aspin praises professionalism of transfer-listed duo
- Where have Vale's released and listed players ended up?
- Retained list: Port Vale release ten players and transfer list four more
- Joe Davis: I like to think I can do a good job in this division
- Team news: Vale pick Davis for clash against Newport
- Team news Tonge and Barnett start for Vale
- Team news: Davis and Montano start for Vale at Colchester
- Barnett blow leaves Vale short of striking options
- Joe Davis eyes role in central defence
- No action against Leeds striker after inconclusive video evidence
- Team news: Pyke, Forrester, Reeves, Turner, Davis all start for Vale at Leeds
- Port Vale confirm re-signing of defender Joe Davis
- Rumour: will Vale bring Joe Davis back to Vale Park?
- Two minute guide to: Fleetwood v Port Vale
- Former Players: Williamson moves on, duo want Ikpeazu...
- Joe Davis
- Crewe boss bemoans Vale's youth policy
- Defender leaves for Leicester
- Frustrated Adams isn't panicking
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: