Following on from their announcement of payment for season tickets by installments, Port Vale have announced details of a four payment option.
If you purchase your 2015/16 season ticket up to and including 28th February, you can take advantage of not only a reduced price but a four-month instalment scheme too, as well as other benefits.
The offer allows fans to split the price of a season ticket from February to May, paying a deposit followed by equal instalments each month by cash or credit or debit card at the club’s official ticket office.
Benefits of purchasing your 2015/2016 season tickets during the early bid plan are:
• Free match day programme for every home game at Vale Park from 1st February this season and all of next season. You will be issued with a booklet of programme vouchers, these will enable you to gain your complimentary programme from February till May 2015 from the club shop. Next season’s vouchers will be issued with your season card later in the year. (if you require a download please let us know)
• **20% discount in the official club shop until 31st May 2015 and 10% discount from 1st June 2015. To claim this discount please ask for the ‘Early Bird Monthly Discount’ in the club shop and state your name.
• Chance to purchase the current home or away first shirt for just ** £20 until 31st May 2015. Please use the issued shirt voucher to claim this discount. **Above Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount.
• 20% discount at Burslem-based art company Barewall.
• 15% discount at Manorshop.
Early Bird Prices
*This is for the renewal of season tickets only. If supporters aged 9-11 are purchasing a season ticket for the first time they will be charged the Juniors (12-17) rate. After 2015/16, all fans aged between 9-17 will be charged the Juniors rate.
Please note:The age category cut off date is 1st August 2015.
This scheme operates by an initial Cash/Credit card/Debit card deposit followed by a standing order of four equal monthly instalments over four months. This will be the 28th March, April and May 2015. The instalment value is dependent upon the ticket type.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1.This ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association. The F.A Premier League and The Football League in respect to the relevant competition and Port Vale Football Club Ground Regulations.
2. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
3. Port Vale Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club’s policy on refunds or exchanges and pricing for seats with a restricted view of the pitch.
4. Port Vale Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
5. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Ground Regulations and Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
6. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Season ticket holders are advised that if you require a replacement season ticket the club may at it’s sole discretion replace the season ticket subject to a £25 administration charge. Port Vale Football Club reserve the right to ask season ticket holders to gain a police crime reference number for replacement season ticket.
7. Season tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Season Ticket exchanges are available subject to an additional payment of £2 per ticket per match. Anyone wishing to exchange their season ticket to another area for the remainder of the current season will incur a charge of £10.
8. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to charge full price to any season ticket holder who cannot produce the correct match day ticket on entry for the game. On production of the correct ticket a refund will be given.
9. Proof of age may be required to obtain concession prices.
10. If, due to lost or forgotten ticket, a replacement ticket is requested full face value must be paid and will be refunded upon production of original ticket to the ticket office.