Time at club: 2009-2010
A veteran striker who made a handful of appearances before retiring from playing. He remained at the club in an assistant-managerial role.
He was involved in the controversial ‘busgate’ episode with then-manager Jim Gannon in 2011 and retired from the game in 2012 in order to pursue business interests.
- Port Vale's infamous "busgate" incident
- Geoff Horsfield
- Horsfield reacts to Gannon's sacking
- Williams lifts the lid on Gannon's Vale regime
- Geoff Horsfield quits Port Vale and football...
- Vale: coaching staff's roles are safe
- Tomlinson tweet hints at incident on team bus
Hundreds of records of Port Vale players | Back to database homepage
Or search our database using the form below: