Port Vale have announced that the deadline to take up the “early bird” season ticket offer has been moved forward.
Port Vale Chairman, Norman Smurthwaite said: “We have brought forward the deadline for the early bird season tickets.
“This is so that the club can accurately budget for next season for the recruitment of players, giving Rob [Page] as much time as possible to assemble his squad.
“Season ticket sales are an important part of any club’s budget and we would like to urge you to purchase yours before the early bird deadline and be part of next season at Vale Park.
“The club is also looking forward to announcing some exciting benefits for 2016/17 season ticket holders in the near future.”
|AGE||JAN – MAY||JUNE|
|Adult Lorne St||£360||£380|
|Senior Lorne St||£280||£300|
|Young Adult (18-21)||£265||£280|
|Young Adult Lorne St||£280||£300|
|Junior Lorne St||£145||£165|
|Under 9s Lorne St||£20||£20|
MONTHY PAYMENT PLAN:
|Adult Lorne St||£360||£72||£72|
|Senior Lorne St||£280||£56||£56|
|Young Adult Lorne St||£280||£56||£56|
|Junior Lorne St||£145||£29||£29|
|IF SALES REACH||WE WILL REFUND
The age category cut off date is 1st August 2016.
Should you wish to take up the monthly payment plan option, the deposit must be paid in CASH ONLY to the Club’s official ticket office by 31st January 2016. A standing order will then be set up to allow the further four payments to be made.
Customers can also pay in full from Monday 11th January by CASH OR CHEQUE ONLY. From February onwards, card payments will be taken for the full amount.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.A ticket is issued subject to the rules and regulations of FIFA, UEFA, The Football Association. The F.A Premier League and The Football League in respect to the relevant competition and Port Vale Football Club Ground Regulations.
2. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat to which this ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
3. Port Vale Football Club Customer Charter covers the Club’s policy on refunds or exchanges and pricing for seats with a restricted view of the pitch.
4. Port Vale Football Club excludes to the maximum extent permitted by law any liability for loss, injury or damage to persons/property in or around the ground.
5. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of the Ground Regulations and Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with such rules and regulations.
6. Port Vale Football Club accepts no responsibility to replace lost, damaged or stolen tickets. Season ticket holders are advised that if you require a replacement season ticket the club may, at its sole discretion, replace the season ticket, subject to a £25 administration charge. Port Vale Football Club reserve the right to ask season ticket holders to gain a police crime reference number for replacement season ticket.
7. Season tickets are non transferable and non refundable. Season Ticket exchanges are available subject to an additional payment of £2 per ticket per match. Anyone wishing to exchange their season ticket to another area for the remainder of the current season will incur a charge of £10.
8. Port Vale Football Club reserves the right to charge full price to any season ticket holder who cannot produce the correct match day ticket on entry for the game. On production of the correct ticket a refund will be given.
9. Proof of age may be required to obtain concession prices.
10. If, due to lost or forgotten ticket, a replacement ticket is requested, full face value must be paid and will be refunded upon production of original ticket to the ticket office.