A tweet from a Twitter account near to Vale Park suggests that bad weather could possibly put Saturday’s game in doubt.
UPDATE: Saturday morning – it looks like the game could still go ahead as weather conditions have improved.
The Vale pitch has no covers and if temperatures drop along with snowfall it may cast doubt on the game against Chesterfield taking place. Further bad weather is expected this weekend.
If there is any news of pitch inspections or postponements we will announce them on OVF as soon as we are informed.
The tweet reads: