Scott Burgess new signing - Page 2
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Erniemossrules View Post
    Suppose we will pay his wages and then loan him back for free to York City.Like we did with Angus.
    No him and Lloyd will be starting

Will you be having bank holiday Monday off? #relentless

5. Poster thanked by

Here we go

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Ray View Post
    Will you be having bank holiday Monday off? #relentless
    I do hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by KEV.WILLIE View Post
    Seems like s replacement for Hannant!!!
    Seems like a replacement for Tongue and Calverly to me.

Squad size reduced

Playing minutes increased from off the bench

Wages saved to be used on an actual replacement for Hannant.

Gooooooooarn Ern!!! You tell em!

#Relentless

Never let it rest!

You come across as a very balanced and sensible man Ern. I wish you were the Vale manager!

Goooooooooooaaaarn!!!!!!!!!

Yeah terrible decision that was by Carol, Kevin and Askey.... Oh. No. Wait!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

#Relentless

Better use of the wage than on Tonge, Kay, Calverley, Hannant et Al.

I'll judge the lad when I see him but pretty much everyone from his former clubs is saying good things so I wish him well.

Anymore signings like this and the honeymoon love in will soon be over !!

The big question will be who the key striker signing will be. We needed one in January. I don’t think the rest of the squad is too bad. We need more goals.

Quote Originally Posted by TJHValiant View Post
    The big question will be who the key striker signing will be. We needed one in January. I don’t think the rest of the squad is too bad. We need more goals.
    Agree our goals against was OK, the goals for was the problem, if we had scored a few more our league position would have looked somewhat healthier, sometimes it's not always about ability it's confidence, (that goes for whatever level of players we bring in) that's where
    we the fans come in give all the players that put on a Vale shirt your full support and that confidence level throughout the team will rise and those much needed goals will come. Regardless of skill /ability and effort a player may have, if the confidence level drops so does the above. Let's make Vale Park like a bear pit for the opposition and be the loud and proud 12 man, keeping the faith.

15. Poster thanked by

16. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions