May on the way?? - Page 2
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Theresa May has zero emotional intelligence, no leadership qualities, an inflated sense of her own value due to her work ethic, and exceptionally poor judgement. She has great resilience, superb durability and superb inner strength. The only PM in my memory worse than her is Gordon Brown. There is no one in the wings to excite. I think Boris would be worse than Theresa. The only potential contender as PM who impresses me is Rory Stewart. Jeremy Corbyn is a gutless, terrorist supporting, intellectually challenged fake of the highest order. Whilst I am no Labour supporter I am incredulous that the working class party of the people allows itself to be led by a traitor to British values. There is a vacancy for an orator and unified of Churchillian stature.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

So defeatist,are you saying there's no way out.The 74% of Remainer MP's have been the problem.

With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    A Remainer PM was never going to deliver the will of the people.

A remainer OR a leaver was never going to deliver Brexit as virtually no one in Westminster wants it !

May, may well go down in history as the “ogre” who didn’t deliver the wishes of the people, but of course the real culprit is the Oxbridge clown Cameron who decided a referendum was a good idea !

Even now the warring factions are a million miles away from reaching any sort of compromise, acceptable or otherwise. No sitting MP of any denomination cares two hoots about their constituents. Make no mistake about that.

If anyone thinks that these Isles are the home of democracy, think again.

May, may no doubt be blamed for this fiasco, but it is Parliament as a whole who should hang their heads in shame.

I will NEVER vote again at any election, be it local or national, and I strongly urge the readership of these pages to do exactly the same.

And by the way, I was a remainer who actually accepted the will of the people, even if in my mind they made the wrong choice.

Democracy is dead in this country, so why bother vote ?
    Last edited by RailwayRowdy; 22-05-19 at 07:10 PM.

6. Poster thanked by

I thought Gordon Brown was pretty decent to be honest.

8. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by RailwayRowdy View Post
    A remainer OR a leaver was never going to deliver Brexit as virtually no one in Westminster wants it !

May, may well go down in history as the “ogre” who didn’t deliver the wishes of the people, but of course the real culprit is the Oxbridge clown Cameron who decided a referendum was a good idea !

Even now the warring factions are a million miles away from reaching any sort of compromise, acceptable or otherwise. No sitting MP of any denomination cares two hoots about their constituents. Make no mistake about that.

If anyone thinks that these Isles are the home of democracy, think again.

May, may no doubt be blamed for this fiasco, but it is Parliament as a whole who should hang their heads in shame.

I will NEVER vote again at any election, be it local or national, and I strongly urge the readership of these pages to do exactly the same.

And by the way, I was a remainer who actually accepted the will of the people, even if in my mind they made the wrong choice.

Democracy is dead in this country, so why bother vote ?
    Great post.

The problem is that Brexiteers want a complete break from the UK and the Remainers obviously don’t want to leave. So how would leaving with conditions ever be acceptable to Parliament.

Funny how no-one mentions Gina Miller who won her Brexit challenge so that approval had to be voted for by MPs. She is the one I blame for the current situation, after David Cameron of course.

Whoever was PM was never going to get anything through Parliament and she knew it and it has cost us millions.
    Last edited by pjg1876; 22-05-19 at 07:19 PM.

10. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
    yes, very trustworthy. He made himself look stupid with the false allegations this week didn't he?

Administrator Admin team
    Apparently will make it to Friday now. Got her eye on her day with Trump?

Gordon Brown was spot on this week. Farage - 'man of the Paypal'

Quote Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
    Decent at selling gold too cheaply and raiding pension funds.He was a t055er,Joe.

Administrator Admin team
    Leadsom resigned to join the race

Rory would get my vote.

With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales
    Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    Apparently will make it to Friday now. Got her eye on her day with Trump?
    Perhaps they’ll hold hands again ? Ah, wouldn’t that be nice ? Maybe she’ll put her hand into his back trouser pocket as they walk lovingly down Pall Mall.

Maybe Liz and Phil could join them, then off to The Dog And Duck for last orders and chicken & chips in a basket. Maybe even a game of bingo and a go on the meat raffle.All at the expense of the tax payer of course.

Just a thought.
    Last edited by RailwayRowdy; 22-05-19 at 08:30 PM.

18. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions