May on the way?? - Page 11
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin


Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 585
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Whatever.
    Thanks for that strong rebuttal but I'll carry on judging people as individuals rather than by their skin colour or sexual preferences or religion or political ideology, as the left does.

  2. Poster thanked by


  3. Advert Advert


  4. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    Thanks for that strong rebuttal but I'll carry on judging people as individuals rather than by their skin colour or sexual preferences or religion or political ideology, as the left does.
    Nailed it there.

  5. Poster thanked by


  6. #123
    Administrator Admin team
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Kewdale, Western Australia
    Posts
    11,657
    Memo Geo: There are a few 'political' knives sharpened and ready for Boris' back should he become PM - and nowt to do with Brexit.
    *Every new day is a new beginning with new horizons (Barry Edge)
    *Supporting Port Vale, for real supporters, is something that's in your blood. You can't turn it off like a tap (Paul Machin)

  7. #124
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    15,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    Thanks for that strong rebuttal but I'll carry on judging people as individuals rather than by their skin colour or sexual preferences or religion or political ideology, as the left does.
    Anyone with half a brain does that.

  8. #125
    He's horrible, an absolute ****** of a man. Denies racism, defends racism, deflects racism but then has the audacity to claim that its the right who are the tolerant ones. Tell the guy in Salford with 'blacks go home' written on his door, tell the victims of the 600% increase in anti-Muslim hate crime after Christchurch,tell Baroness Warsi who is being roundly ignored when she states how the tory party is institutionally anti-Muslim, tell the minorities who are victims of the surge in hate-crime post Brexit. Then again, he'll conveniently ignore any evidence posted in support of this and just deny it all (like he denies Trump is racist, like he denies Farage is racist, like he refuses to accept that hate crimes are on the rise) all the while being egged on by the forum's own version of Dumb and Dumber.

  9. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    He's horrible, an absolute ****** of a man. Denies racism, defends racism, deflects racism but then has the audacity to claim that its the right who are the tolerant ones. Tell the guy in Salford with 'blacks go home' written on his door, tell the victims of the 600% increase in anti-Muslim hate crime after Christchurch,tell Baroness Warsi who is being roundly ignored when she states how the tory party is institutionally anti-Muslim, tell the minorities who are victims of the surge in hate-crime post Brexit. Then again, he'll conveniently ignore any evidence posted in support of this and just deny it all (like he denies Trump is racist, like he denies Farage is racist, like he refuses to accept that hate crimes are on the rise) all the while being egged on by the forum's own version of Dumb and Dumber.


    Hate crimes are on the rise but not because actual numbers of crimes being committed are increasing, but because the police have lost their minds and are prosecuting people for tweets, jokes and opinions that the police deem offensive.

    It's an offensive attack on all of our liberty and it's one that you should be very afraid of, as I am.

    You deny racism.

    You use derogatory racial terms.

    You are very hypocritical, it's ok for you to do it but not ok for me.

    I've quoted you doing it more than once.

    What about the victims of the left who are labelled racists and nazis without evidence? What about the victims of paedophile rings who suffered unimaginable abuse for years because the police were scared of ****** throwing those false labels about?

    You are a bigot. Every post you make shows your intolerance towards people who have different ideas than you. I don't know how you dare have a go at people who question different religious ideas, how is that any different to the abuse you dish out on here regularly?

    I've told you before that the high horse you sit on is in your imagination. You try to win debates with insults and with lies.

  10. Poster thanked by


  11. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Anyone with half a brain does that.
    That's not a very nice thing to say about the more vociferous leftists on here.

    I disagree with them as much as anyone but I won't throw insults at them.

  12. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post


    Hate crimes are on the rise but not because actual numbers of crimes being committed are increasing, but because the police have lost their minds and are prosecuting people for tweets, jokes and opinions that the police deem offensive.

    It's an offensive attack on all of our liberty and it's one that you should be very afraid of, as I am. It's only an attack on your liberty if you're an odious toerag who tries to make the lives of the vulnerable a misery. I'm more afraid of the rise of the racist and bigoted, those you consistently defend

    You deny racism. A lie

    You use derogatory racial terms. Gammon? Ha ha! Get over yourself, fool.

    You are very hypocritical, it's ok for you to do it but not ok for me.

    I've quoted you doing it more than once. A lie.

    What about the victims of the left who are labelled racists and nazis without evidence? What about the victims of paedophile rings who suffered unimaginable abuse for years because the police were scared of ****** throwing those false labels about? What's that got to do with your ******** comment about "The right [being] the most tolerant place in western politics."?

    You are a bigot. Every post you make shows your intolerance towards people who have different ideas than you. I don't know how you dare have a go at people who question different religious ideas, how is that any different to the abuse you dish out on here regularly? I'm bigoted against ******* like you, yes. I argue politely with other right-wingers on this forum, just not with people who consistently defend racists (like Carl equating immigration with an increase in crime) and come across as a poor man's REP.

    I've told you before that the high horse you sit on is in your imagination. You try to win debates with insults and with lies. Insults, yes, because I want to insult you, because I think you are a **** of a human being. No lies though.
    I'm leaving it there. I'm not going to engage with you any more. I'm not changing your mind, you're not going to change mine and this endless squabble is to the detriment of the forum. No doubt you'll come back with yet another 'last word' in which you claim you've 'won' and have proved you've 'won' and either Howjy or FUA will praise your post but I'm not going to engage.
    Last edited by mr.hobblesworth; 25-05-19 at 02:56 PM.

  13. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,600
    That was a Party Political Broadcast from The Never Wrong, Holier than Thou, High Horse, Left Biased,Pondlife Liebour Party.

  14. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post


    Hate crimes are on the rise but not because actual numbers of crimes being committed are increasing, but because the police have lost their minds and are prosecuting people for tweets, jokes and opinions that the police deem offensive.

    It's an offensive attack on all of our liberty and it's one that you should be very afraid of, as I am.

    You deny racism.

    You use derogatory racial terms.

    You are very hypocritical, it's ok for you to do it but not ok for me.

    I've quoted you doing it more than once.

    What about the victims of the left who are labelled racists and nazis without evidence? What about the victims of paedophile rings who suffered unimaginable abuse for years because the police were scared of ****** throwing those false labels about?

    You are a bigot. Every post you make shows your intolerance towards people who have different ideas than you. I don't know how you dare have a go at people who question different religious ideas, how is that any different to the abuse you dish out on here regularly?

    I've told you before that the high horse you sit on is in your imagination. You try to win debates with insults and with lies.
    Great post.

  15. Poster thanked by


  16. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    I'm leaving it there. I'm not going to engage with you any more. I'm not changing your mind, you're not going to change mine and this endless squabble is to the detriment of the forum. No doubt you'll come back with yet another 'last word' in which you claim you've 'won' and have proved you've 'won' and either Howjy or FUA will praise your post but I'm not going to engage.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    Labour isn't riddled with racism.
    Here you are denying the claims that "your side" is racist.

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    The main thing I take away from QT, and the reason that I rarely watch it any more, are the hordes of braying gammon in the audience that shout down everyone who has the slightest temerity to question whether leaving is the sensible thing to do.
    Here's one of the many instances of you using a racially charged insult.


    This is called evidence. I know you hate evidence because you very rarely have any.

    I am not a liar. But you are flat out calling me a liar despite me 100% proving my points to be accurate with YOUR POSTS quoted here.


    You need to get a handle on your emotions. You need to educate yourself because all you have is insults. I've been calling you out on it for weeks. There's no place on this forum for it, there's no place in society for it.

    You are no better than the people you are so vocal against.
    Last edited by Regal Beagle; 25-05-19 at 03:41 PM.

  17. Poster thanked by


  18. #132
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    15,910
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    That's not a very nice thing to say about the more vociferous leftists on here.

    I disagree with them as much as anyone but I won't throw insults at them.
    So that's a whoosh.

  19. Poster thanked by


  20. Advert Advert


Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified


This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk


OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.


We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy


Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions