May on the way??
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin


Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
Loading...
Loading...
 
 
 
 

Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 529
  1. #1

  2. Advert Advert


  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    15,893
    I must admit, I've found it rather ironic that some Tory MPs have been trying to get the rules changed so they could have a second vote of confidence in May. These are the same folk who talk about a second EU referendum as being against democracy and the will of the people. It seems there is an obvious difference, which escapes me, between the will of the people and the will of the party.

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    ST5
    Posts
    15,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    I must admit, I've found it rather ironic that some Tory MPs have been trying to get the rules changed so they could have a second vote of confidence in May. These are the same folk who talk about a second EU referendum as being against democracy and the will of the people. It seems there is an obvious difference, which escapes me, between the will of the people and the will of the party.
    Looks like all the major parties have the same disease.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    I must admit, I've found it rather ironic that some Tory MPs have been trying to get the rules changed so they could have a second vote of confidence in May. These are the same folk who talk about a second EU referendum as being against democracy and the will of the people. It seems there is an obvious difference, which escapes me, between the will of the people and the will of the party.
    Yeah I agree actually.

    They should have just not accepted the first result and kicked her out anyway.

  6. #5
    History will not be kind to this woman.

  7. #6
    A Remainer PM was never going to deliver the will of the people.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    maybank
    Posts
    2,030
    Bloody hell Jacko i thought then we were signing Stevie May from Aberdeen, now that would of been a coup.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The EU
    Posts
    11,995
    She couldn’t deliver the undeliverable.

    She’d have been far better off scuttling off in the background, letting someone else try and then claiming betrayal when things inevitably go wrong.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    15,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    She couldn’t deliver the undeliverable.
    Quite. Brexit means so many different things to so many different people.

  11. Poster thanked by


  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Quite. Brexit means so many different things to so many different people.
    So why try and please everyone?

    She had the mandate, she had the will of the people and she has stabbed us in the back.

  13. #11
    Administrator Admin team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    16,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    She couldn’t deliver the undeliverable.

    She’d have been far better off scuttling off in the background, letting someone else try and then claiming betrayal when things inevitably go wrong.
    Cameron scuttled first, then she was elected to do a job, her MPs let her carry on.

  14. #12
    Administrator Admin team
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    East Midlands
    Posts
    16,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    So why try and please everyone?

    She had the mandate, she had the will of the people and she has stabbed us in the back.
    Her country should come first, not a portion of the people.

  15. Advert Advert


Page 1 of 45 12311 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified


This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk


OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.


We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy


Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions