onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjvale_03 View Post
    Never agree with anything you say on here but this is spot on.
    I've changed my mind.

2. Advert Advert

really want to support Carol and Kevin in every way possible, but very hard in this competition, would it make a difference if we just attend the games not against the accademy teams

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Lots of boycotters turned up for the Stoke game??
    I didnt

Quote Originally Posted by jjvale_03 View Post
    Never agree with anything you say on here but this is spot on.

I still can't get my head around the fact 4000 Vale fans degraded themselves by attending that Stoke U12 fixture. Imagine the message it would've sent out to everyone if we had sold ZERO tickets and they turned up with 4000. That would've really started the debate and highlighted the attitude of lower league fans towards this B Team Trojan Horse.

Instead, it'll go down in history as our highest attendance of the season. Nice one, guys.
    Our highest attendance a couple of seasons ago came in an England v Italy match - girly ball.

'Girly ball'? Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Our highest attendance a couple of seasons ago came in an England v Italy match - girly ball.
    It was great to see so many people attend the Lionesses match at VP.

My original point was about Port Vale, so null and void owd fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    'Girly ball'? Christ.
    One of the Italian players got carried off with a broken leg. So its competitive, pleased I went.

I'm sure the world class athletes who appeared will be thrilled to receive your approval.

10. Poster thanked by

Man United and Liverpool confirmed for this coming season

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    So what?

Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    Two more games I won’t be seeing then.

Not here to provoke an argument for the inclusion of B Teams. Literally no one likes them. However...

They aren't going to go anyway. Lower league fans not attending Checkatrade games is NOWHERE NEAR as important to the EFL as the Prem clubs who demanded B Teams in the first place. They will always satisfy the Prem clubs over us.

As I've mentioned, Andy Holt of Accrington says that this is a vitally important revenue stream for lower clubs, and a good run in the competition (backed by good attendances) can boost a club's budget significantly, which seems to be a big gripe on here at the present.

Only presenting the counter point. I back anyone taking a moral standpoint against the competition, but if a good run it this meant a bigger budget in 2020/21 then I can put my moral issues aside. Added to that, its unlikelt to make a difference whether me and you go or not.

16. Poster thanked by

17. Advert Advert

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions