Bookies odds for 19/20
onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Bookies odds for 19/20

Just checked one betting firm they gave us at 25/1 for the title and have us to finish 17th. The favourites are Plymouth at 8/1.
    In the top five teams are the four relegated from League one together with Mansfield. The teams below us are the ones who were around us this season.
    With the manager and Worrall signed and it looks like more going through the door. I think we’re a good bet to create a shock

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Very early days. I hope we will finish higher than 17th and I am cautiously optimistic that we will see steady improvement, but I can't see me parting with any money on us to go up.

What do bookies know ?

Apparently Lard were a shoe in last season

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by darren1810 View Post
    What do bookies know ?

Apparently Lard were a shoe in last season
    Don't need to know much, they make a book, punters win and more punters lose, bookies take their cut. They pick the obvious, punters then force the odds.

I find it strange that Plymouth are favourites for the title but don't have a manager

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by SalfordValiant View Post
    I find it strange that Plymouth are favourites for the title but don't have a manager
    They may be better off, less fans to be unhappy with him

The favourites last season were Notts County? I think it is only worth looking at the strength of the teams in the division once transfers and squads are close to final at the start of the season. Also at this level, all the players a relatively unknown and a manager / coaches can make more difference to performance by improving them individually or creating a better drilled and professional team. That is often the recipe for success - the team that makes less errors and is better organised and used to playing together.

We might be a good shout in a handicap bet.

We are a big club for this league. Even when in admin last time or in the Gannon era we still did well.

The last two seasons are the lowest placings in our whole history.

It cannot be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by TJHValiant View Post
    We are a big club for this league. Even when in admin last time or in the Gannon era we still did well.

The last two seasons are the lowest placings in our whole history.

It cannot be worse.
    It could be worse,we could go out of the league, but don’t think so now.

Would like a bit of that playoff final celebrations!!, what the odds on that?

To go up other than champions 6/1, relegated 13/2. The strange thing is on odds to win the league we’re 17th, however 6th favourite to get relegated.
    So there are 8 teams below us to win the league, but only 5 to get relegated. How does that work?

15. Advert Advert

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions