onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Kit

Shrewsbury have left Errea to have Admiral next season. Bury had them this season just gone.

Admiral seems to be one of those IPs that different licensees keep trying to resurrect.

Anyway, Doha is correct as far as I'm aware.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Donít get why Errea would want us back after we ditched them though.
    Are we that good for their profit?

I can't see crawling back to Errea going well (after Norm screwed them over) which is a shame because they made some of my favourite kits since Mizuno.

I'm guessing BLK have gone bust because Maidenhead and Hartlepool have also ditched them. I thought their shirts were nice but the training wear was poor - club badges printed into the fabric or heat-pressed on meaning they risk coming loose after a few washes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Proctor View Post
    Never heard of them but I presume there much better than blk. I presume we are having 2 new kits again ad well which seems to be the norm these days.
    Never heard of Admiral REALLY

Quote Originally Posted by Danish Valiant View Post
    Or even a manager to sign the players...
    What the h... is the hold up? Give some news, come on!
    From what Askey said before the take over, this is getting ridiculous!
    Give it a rest JESUS its May the 18th play offs are still ongoing and Askeys agent is on holiday. After the pizz poor contract he had with Smurthwaite he is entitled to take his time.

Quote Originally Posted by DaneValiant View Post
    I can't see crawling back to Errea going well (after Norm screwed them over) which is a shame because they made some of my favourite kits since Mizuno.

I'm guessing BLK have gone bust because Maidenhead and Hartlepool have also ditched them. I thought their shirts were nice but the training wear was poor - club badges printed into the fabric or heat-pressed on meaning they risk coming loose after a few washes.
    Errea have still been making the retro shirts in the club shop. The blue bird crap Kalamazoo one is good but the detail on the others is a bit too wrong for a pedant like myself.

Yeah those retro Errea ones are a bit hit and miss for football kit geeks - the stripes don't go over the shoulders like they should on the Autoglass final one and the home "bird dirt" ones are too black and white with not enough grey in there. 🤓

10. Poster thanked by

Didn't Admiral make our classic 1975 strip with the striped arms?

Quote Originally Posted by CAVALIER View Post
    Didn't Admiral make our classic 1975 strip with the striped arms?
    Yep. Still got mine.

Quote Originally Posted by mbycars View Post
    Give it a rest JESUS its May the 18th play offs are still ongoing and Askeys agent is on holiday. After the pizz poor contract he had with Smurthwaite he is entitled to take his time.
    Actually I am resting, thank you very much
    But what an agent... "Let me see, when is my absolute peak work period? Ah yes, let me have my holiday in that period!"

I have a lot of Errea casual stuff from Port Vale. Don't want any more because it's same same. So a move to Admiral might give me the opportunity to buy more from the shop next season. Of course quality is an issue here, I need casual clothing to be of at least the same level from Admiral.
    Last edited by Warren; 19-05-19 at 01:19 AM.

errea stuff is class, I brought loads of it, the BK stuff hardly brought any.... clubs think they get a better deal by signing a Ďcheapí manufacturer but itís self limiting because the ranges are very poor beyond the basic kit.

16. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions