Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: The manager

Quote Originally Posted by bycarspete View Post
    You will never drive negativity out of some, its inbred, if you went to watch a game with an open mined, watching the contrabution of both teams and enjoying the game two sets of players putting there body's on the line for the club and there supporters, enjoy the wins, except even the best team lose, move on keep positive enjoy your day at Vale Park with family /friends and keep believing keep supporting the Vale, its your team and the club needs you, together we will succeed.
    I shouldn’t wish my life away but can’t wait for August.

2. Poster thanked by

3. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    I take heart that our new owners seem to take as a mentor Accrington rather than Blackpool, and that we have a larger base/potential than Stanley.
    Yes, Accrington are an inspiration to fans, Blackpool a vexation to fans.
    Last edited by Warren; 23-05-19 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    I shouldn’t wish my life away but can’t wait for August.
    I will wait to see who we sign before i start wishing for August to arrive Howard

6. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by sandyford_valiant View Post
    I will wait to see who we sign before i start wishing for August to arrive Howard
    You should have signed my Grandson up that’s for sure Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    You should have signed my Grandson up that’s for sure Steve.
    Message me Howard let me know what summer tournaments he’s playing in I’ll come and watch.

9. Advert Advert

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions