Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sandyford_valiant View Post
    Kevin sounds very like Adrian Chiles.
    Morning Steve can we watch the forum still or was it just live?

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
    The live streaming was fantastic a great move in this day and age, Max should be congratulated, canít imagine that happening a few weeks ago.
    The meeting, live streaming great, many thanks Max and the team, onwards and upwards keep believing

Quote Originally Posted by butt lane vale fan View Post
    Carol answered that in a roundabout way on Signal radio Sat mate. She said she loves Vale park, and when fans say the ground is too big, they shouldn't look at it like that, but the fact the League we are in is too small.
    A far more positive attitude.
    Spot on, to much negativity built up over the last 15 /20 years and negativity passes down to the player's so let's be positive and move forward together

If Kev & Carol take their ambitions for Synetics up the road to Vale Park then we are in safe hands. So my advice is get your ST strap youself in and enjoy the ride. Onward & Upward.

Great watch last night brilliant

7. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by sunny boslem View Post

Quote Originally Posted by sunny boslem View Post
    https://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/2019/may/live-stream/ Just move the stream forward a few minutes until the meeting starts

None of the questions from the floor got a response of "none of your business, now sit down"!

Breath of fresh air.

I was one of the "used to" fans (2 year exile) as I couldn't bear to give Smurthwaite my money to just waste/thieve.

The club is in good hands and I'm going to be buying a season ticket this season for sure.

11. Poster thanked by

a great meeting that has opened our eyes to how far behind the club has fallen and how out of touch with the fans the club had got, I think this will all change now with Carol and kevin at the helm with the great help from their IT firm. theres a lot to sort out but lets not expect to much straight away they've just paid way over the odds for our club, getting season tickets sales over 5000 and helping Askey build a better squad have got to be priority now, but the future is going to be great we can all feel it

Brilliant meeting, no false promises, the Shannahans love the Vale, the community and the fans. Never have I walked away from a supporters club meeting with a big smile on my face as I did last night, Carol and Kevin are comedy gold, you can see the relationship they have which I am sure, will pass down the ranks. Colin Garlick looks like he has had the shackles removed, smiling at least 3 times, you can see he has already, formed a good relationship with the new owners. Every question/request was met with honesty and integrity, how refreshing that was !! It will be steady as you go but looking forward to the ride !!!

14. Poster thanked by

I'm still fuming about the Hugill money. I wish the club could waive it or accept it in some form that Smurthwaite couldn't get his greedy hands on. the only solace is that when his grandkids and great grandkids look on google to see what their forefather was like, they'll see that Norman was a greedy, malicious, pernicious, inept, adulterous buffoon who endangered not only a football club but the livelihoods of a whole town full of people through a mixture of spite and greed. There's your ******* legacy mate.
    Last edited by mr.hobblesworth; 15-05-19 at 09:45 AM.

16. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    I'm still fuming about the Hugill money. I wish the club could waive it or accept it in some form that Smurthwaite couldn't get his greedy hands on.
    He's already got it, as the amount of the final Hugill installment (£600k?) was added to what the Shanahans had to pay to buy the fat **** out.

18. Advert Advert

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions