Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Administrator Admin team

Fans Forum with new owners

This is a dedicated thread to discuss Tuesday's Fans Forum with the new owners.

It's sold out so if you can't go check out the official Port Vale website which will be running a live stream of the event.

2. Advert Advert

Any idea what time it starts?

Also, don't suppose the Shanahanahans would do a Q&A with OVF?

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.hobblesworth View Post
    Any idea what time it starts?

Also, don't suppose the Shanahanahans would do a Q&A with OVF?
    It's sold-out but there's a web stream on the official site from 7pm.

The Supporters Club have been fantastic at building a relationship with the Shanahans (and facilitating the takeover) and I personally think anything on here would probably be duplication of what they have and will say at Supporters Club meetings. I won't be approaching them as I think the coverage on the official site, the Sentinel and this fans forum is giving everyone ample opportunity to get their thoughts and answer questions.

I also think after the controversy caused by previous owners (not just the last one) coming on here and engaging directly I think it would be very wise of the new owners to use official channels such as the official website and the official Supporters Club and stay clear of too much social media / forum posting.

5. Poster thanked by

Aw, I was looking forward to Carol and Kevin drunkenly threatening fans on Twitter.

7. Poster thanked by

One question .
    Do you feel there is any benefit of playing games at Vale park when the ground running costs must be astronomical .
    Will you be thinking of a new small stadium in the future as our support is not there not 190000 anyway .
    Also were you impressed with the current crop of players who you witnessed the last year regularly if so who would you keep opinion wise and not the managers.
    UTV and idliketo applaud you for taking on a major job as really the only way is up we hope and i cannot thank you enough for giving Vale back to the most important folk The Fans

9. Poster thanked by

We definitely don't need a 190000 seater stadium.

11. Poster thanked by

We also haven't got the many millions if pounds that a new stadium would cost.

Great initiative to live stream - let’s hope the technology works!

Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    One question .
    Do you feel there is any benefit of playing games at Vale park when the ground running costs must be astronomical .
    Will you be thinking of a new small stadium in the future as our support is not there not 190000 anyway .
    Also were you impressed with the current crop of players who you witnessed the last year regularly if so who would you keep opinion wise and not the managers.
    UTV and idliketo applaud you for taking on a major job as really the only way is up we hope and i cannot thank you enough for giving Vale back to the most important folk The Fans
    They should not comment on individual players as that undermines the manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Bald Eagle View Post
    Great initiative to live stream - let’s hope the technology works!
    Where can I find the link to tonights live stream?

Quote Originally Posted by melv View Post
    Where can I find the link to tonights live stream?

Melv try this one.

https://www.port-vale.co.uk/news/2019/may/live-stream/

Administrator Admin team
    Live stream

18. Advert Advert

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions