Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by Vale fan in Alsager View Post
    I think as long as season ticket holders dont mind they should a cheap home end (bycars)ok it means the away end would have be priced the same but if only 99 away fans coming (say Stevenage etc ),then it aint going make a lot of difference to the gate but if its cheaper get in the away following could treble etc which would mean more home support would come out creating more atmosphere and more energy for the players hopefully .
    Ten match tickets i will gladly get one even though id only go maybe 4 max games a season and ill buy me son a full season ticket ,as last season didnt bother and only got my son a ten match one as what i witnessed on the whole the season before hand was nothing short of abysmal.
    Hope the club grows again and folk encouragd as a one wholeheartly and whatever kev and carol do is successful and they get the support they totally deserve .
    UTV
    I have always thought the Bycars should be cheaper, most clubs charge more for side views. As you say reduced prices at the Hamil end would not have much effect with small gates, but there are alternatives. Keep the price the same but issue a loyalty card to anyone buying tickets for two different games, later games would be a reduced price. I assume the advance discount by buying before match day would still remain.

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Heatwave View Post
    Don't be a smartarse Phil. Yes there are detail differences but essentially it's the same one.
    That’s why I used the phrase ‘not quite’. The badge back in the 60s also had a bit of colour although I would not like red again.

Like the idea of the Burslem crest, as you do, but as others have said I ‘m more interested on what we do on the pitch. Anyway, just bought a polo shirt with the current badge on.

If you use a badge that essentially belongs to someone else then you can have issues with intellectual property and protecting your own trademarks. I think that's why a number of clubs have moved away from using their town's coat of arms.

Kevin reminds me of a teacher I had in primary school, lovely bloke but we knew that if we asked him a question he'd go off on a story time and actually forget what the question was by the end.

The 3 words question was quite a funny moment for me, I assumed i'd missed the next question but then 10 minutes after starting to answer it he summed it up with something like "so my third word would be..."

Garlick looks like a massive weight (no pun intended) has been lifted. You can tell he'd been biting his tongue under Smurf.
    I hope that there are plenty more staff who will get the freedom and support required to do their jobs.

6. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Regal Beagle View Post
    Kevin reminds me of a teacher I had in primary school, lovely bloke but we knew that if we asked him a question he'd go off on a story time and actually forget what the question was by the end.

The 3 words question was quite a funny moment for me, I assumed i'd missed the next question but then 10 minutes after starting to answer it he summed it up with something like "so my third word would be..."

Garlick looks like a massive weight (no pun intended) has been lifted. You can tell he'd been biting his tongue under Smurf.
    I hope that there are plenty more staff who will get the freedom and support required to do their jobs.
    I got the impression he didn’t like Carol announcing that the squad would be smaller so more Wonga per player. I suspect he wouldn’t want agents to know that when negotiating.

8. Advert Advert

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions