onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

RIP Freddie Starr.

2. Advert Advert

RIP, saw him in I think G. Yarmouth he was magic, had the audience in his hands. One of the few who could make you laugh by just walking on stage...

thanks Freddy...

4. Poster thanked by

I agree, I saw him on holiday in Jersey very funny, very endearing to the audience a class act. So sad that in his last days he was not at the forfront of things. RIP Freddie you made us smile and laugh that's a rare and valuable gift.

I can remember when he did Mick Jagger at the Royal Variety. That was he first time ever on TV.My old man nearly died laughing he was so funny and original fot the time.

Saw Freddie Starr live at Jollees in the early 1980's. He was very good. Did his comedian slot for an hour or more - being very funny. Then did a session as Elvis Presley for about an hour as well. He was seriously good as Elvis, in fact by far the best impersonation I have ever seen.

8. Advert Advert

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions