onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum issue [being worked on]

Is anyone else experiencing a glitch where any quotes are only showing the name of the person being quoted and not the quote itself... seems to be just when viewed on the mobile.

2. Advert Advert

Yes exactly the same, only happens when looking on my phone.

Just searched out this problem - makes following conversations very difficult!
    Its a phone issue then?

It has been like that for a while, only on phones though. Started around the time that modifications were made to ensure that if you blocked anyone their posts wouldn't appear.

Administrator Admin team
    My Android works, is the problem only on iPhones?

Quote Originally Posted by Fosse69 View Post
    My Android works, is the problem only on iPhones?
    No mate, mines android and I've got the problem

Same problem here on my iPhone

Same issue on my Android.

Administrator Admin team
    Hi all,

Thanks - I believe it's an issue caused by a recent plugin to remove quotes from ignored users. Sounds like the CSS isn't working on mobile themes.

Bear with me and I will look into it.

Thanks,

Rob

Administrator Admin team
    Hi,

I've fixed this now.

To explain, I have created a new forum style for mobile and that shows quoted text. I have set it as the default style so you should automatically be put on the new style when on your mobile.

How do you know if you're on the right mobile style?

You'll see a message at the top saying "Welcome to the new OVF mobile style" - this message will ONLY display on the first page and will disappear after that so look out for it when you first go to the forum.

If you don't see that message you are still on the old mobile style. Try logging off and on again. If problems persist force your browser by going to this exact URL - https://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forums/...php?styleid=18

One other note - I have disabled the plugin to ignore quotes from users you ignore as part of my fix. This plugin will return within 24 hours.

Thanks,
    Rob

Super Moderator
    In a shed just behind OVF towers waiting for my ration book
    Quotes have dissapeared again.

Why do I have to keep logging in every time I go on o v f, I put my user name in then my, password then tick the box to remember me, but when I go off o v f, then go back later I have relog in.

14. Advert Advert

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions