Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mark Porter

Well done.

2. Advert Advert

without fans like mark who are willing to take action for the club we love we wouldn't have a club to support. so a massive thank you

As the Chair of the SC Mark was always going to get the flak when the SC got together with the Black & gold group. Many fans are unaware of the threats etc that he had to endure directly and indirectly from the 'Blue One' but the guy stood up to him and what he believed in.
    Well done Mark lad you are a credit to yourself and the new Port Vale that is now unfolding.

5. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    I agree completely with Jacko and I'd like to thank Mark and all those who have worked tirelessly to help Port Vale. I'm sorry Mark has suffered abuse and I hope he realises that lots and lots of people think he's an absolute star.

Well done Mark,a credit to Port Vale.You have been pivotal in helping us to get where we are today.
    A very big thank you.
    UTV.

8. Poster thanked by

9. Advert Advert

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions