onevalefan.co.ukonevalefan.co.uk
Close
Login to Your Account
onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    Moneybags Bradford have got a decent manager and will be one of the favourites. Scunny have a few quid too.
    Unfortunately Eastleigh have just beaten Salford on penalties and now play Fylde at Wembley.

Not sure what game you were watching....

2. Advert Advert

I haven't been watching it but saw the headlines on the BBC sport site.
    As I type is still says Eastleigh won!

Can't stand tinpot Salford but with all the money they're throwing about, they will come up eventually.

Hopefully by the time they do, we're a more competitive club.

I'm sick to death of seeing these types of clubs come to Vale park with about 50 fans and beat us.

5. Poster thanked by

Administrator Admin team
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSage View Post
    I haven't been watching it but saw the headlines on the BBC sport site.
    As I type is still says Eastleigh won!
    Cant believe headlines!! Ex Vale keeper at Wembley with Salford

Salford won 4-3 Chris Neal saving 2 penalties.

Itíll be as hard as ever to get promoted next season looking at the division. Youíd expect all the four relegated teams to be in the mix for promotion and add Leyton orient and then Salford or fylde who can spend money. We need to get it right I canít take another awful season and an home record like this again.

Quote Originally Posted by NellyTheValiant View Post
    Salford won 4-3 Chris Neal saving 2 penalties.
    Had to laugh at Adam Rooney - blazed his pen over the bar then went down pretending he was injured!!

Crap attendance!

Losing a club like Notts County for Salford would be a travesty. Another Fleetwood type scenario (as are Fylde).

Someone different to play but the circus around Salford if they come up would be unbearable. Playing them first game of the season would be the worst as the press will be all over it like a rash.

12. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Jacko51 View Post
    Had to laugh at Adam Rooney - blazed his pen over the bar then went down pretending he was injured!!
    I only read the headlines and goal updates, didn't see the game myself. I do hope that Fylde from the 2 left do go up, generally against my principles as I always wish the team finishing highest go up.

14. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by onestepatatime View Post
    Crap attendance!
    Do you think the Wembley final will attract a five figure attendance?

Quote Originally Posted by For Us All View Post
    Do you think the Wembley final will attract a five figure attendance?
    You will always get the neutrals who will be allowed to buy tickets plus thousands of MU fans supporting their old boys club

Expect 20,000 for the final

17. Advert Advert

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions