onevalefan.co.uk forum - Powered by vBulletin

Hot Topics
Latest Posts Loading...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I see 86 is still winding up worried genuine fans ! Nice one , not

2. Advert Advert

Quote Originally Posted by Joe B View Post
    Hi.

A chunk was used for legal funds, of which details will be made clearer when the sale of the club is resolved, one way or the other.

The remaining, as stated by others, will be pledged to the new owners for whatever purpose they see best.
    Thanks. Is the sale of the club to Synectics in any way conditional on the cessation of the work that was being done by Black and Gold?

With the Druids in sometimes sunny Nth Wales
    Congratulations must go to the B&G group and fans who have supported their work and tireless efforts.

For anyone who doubted that protests against the owner was the right way to go, I ask would we have reached yesterday’s “result” without their intervention ? Clearly all is not complete yet, but it most certainly is a major leap forward in the sale process.

Again, congratulations and thanks to all concerned.

5. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by RailwayRowdy View Post
    Congratulations must go to the B&G group and fans who have supported their work and tireless efforts.

For anyone who doubted that protests against the owner was the right way to go, I ask would we have reached yesterday’s “result” without their intervention ? Clearly all is not complete yet, but it most certainly is a major leap forward in the sale process.

Again, congratulations and thanks to all concerned.

I freely admit that I preferred to see a delegation trying to get Smurthwaite to see sense and sell.Looks like it has taken a bit more than that.I’d like to see a unity with fans now.No sniping or accusing wrongly.We all love the Vale but if the deal goes through we as fans need to take a step back and let SS get on with it.We need calm and stability now.We need also to rebuild,so please be patient.

7. Poster thanked by

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    we as fans need to take a step back and let SS get on with it.
    As long as there's open dialogue and the requisite degree of transparency and honesty, there won't be a problem.

Look how letting Smurthwaite "get on with it" went.

Quote Originally Posted by smithie View Post
    Thanks. Is the sale of the club to Synectics in any way conditional on the cessation of the work that was being done by Black and Gold?
    Not particularly, no. A conversation was had between a member of B&G and Carol Shanahan and it was agreed that it would be sensible to halt the protests whilst they entered into serious negotiations for the club. We see no benefit at this time to carrying on with the formal protests. We are however, still working on things in the background and some of the fighting fund has been allocated to fund legal expenses, which are still ongoing. Once the legal team have cleared what they are working on a decision will then be made on what we do. That will, of course, be governed somewhat by the outcome of the current situation regarding the potential satisfactory sale of the club & ground.

If no further action is required then the remainder of the fighting fund will be donated in some way to the new owners of the club. The format of that donation, at present, has not been discussed.

For now - we're planning for the worst case scenario, whilst hoping for the best.

10. Poster thanked by

Thanks. My thoughts were more around the current chairman agreeing to enter into negotiations as long as the work of your legal team stopped.

One more thing - will we get to see the content and details of this work that has been done?

Smithie - that is the plan. It is planned to be published when the SS purchase attempt is complete, either successfully or if Gorm messes them around and it fails. Either way, after legal approval, it is intended to go out to the fans who deserve to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Howjy04 View Post
    I freely admit that I preferred to see a delegation trying to get Smurthwaite to see sense and sell.Looks like it has taken a bit more than that.I’d like to see a unity with fans now.No sniping or accusing wrongly.We all love the Vale but if the deal goes through we as fans need to take a step back and let SS get on with it.We need calm and stability now.We need also to rebuild,so please be patient.
    i.e I and that Cretin REP wound people up about Smurthwaite but now that it’s looking like he’s gone let’s all forget my previous antagonistic behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Doha View Post
    i.e I and that Cretin REP wound people up about Smurthwaite but now that it’s looking like he’s gone let’s all forget my previous antagonistic behaviour.
    And so it continues.

Grow up Doha.

Excellent work to all those involved in the black and gold campaign certainly lot easier than last time
    Thanks u all deserve credit
    Can’t wait find out what that **** has been up to 😂👍

17. Poster thanked by

18. Advert Advert

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This website is operated by OVF Ltd - all content and images (c) unless specified

This site is a sports website and does contain occasional adverts and features about gambling. If you require help and advice on gambling we recommend these links: Information on protecting young people | Addiction help from gambleaware.co.uk

OVF backs the official Port Vale Supporters Club and Valiants for Diversity. We support the Football Supporters Federation, Show Racism the Red Card and Football vs Homophobia organisations. We donate to the Donna Louise Trust and the Douglas MacMillan Hospice. OVF deplores discrimination and violence.

We use cookies to enhance your experience | Cookie and Privacy policy

Views expressed in the forum are NOT necessarily those of the site owners. We do not read posts in advance but will take swift action to delete offensive posts.
To report a post please click here and follow the instructions